Key Technology Trends in 2012 for Information Management
by Squiz New Zealand on Nov 27, 2011
- 3,192 views
What are the strategic technology trends for 2012 and what do they mean for information management? ...
What are the strategic technology trends for 2012 and what do they mean for information management?
Join Squiz group Managing Director John-Paul Syriatowicz for a look at the key technology trends, drawing on the latest industry analysis and international case studies.
If you have responsibility for helping your organization move ahead in the new technology landscape, don't miss this opportunity to gain perspective on the coming waves of change.
1. Mobile devices everywhere
2. Mobile centric applications
3. Contextually aware computing blending social technology for a richer experience
4. Application stores and marketplaces
5. Internet connected everywhere including your light switches, air conditioning and watch
6. Next generation analytics
7. Big data
8. In-memory computing
9. Extremely low energy servers
Source: Gartner's top 10 strategic technologies for 2012.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views