1. SnapTags The Barcode Invented for MarketersSnapTags are:• Branded – Built around your brand• More Accessible – Can be activated by any camera phone• Smarter – Algorithm-driven, connected to Smart Marketing Platform What brand is this?
2. SnapTags – More Engaging and Branded BY SnapTags simply transform logos or icons into active tags consumers can interact with on their mobile phones. 3
3. How it Works - Code Ring Technology BY Print Ads The patented Code Ring coupled with the logo or icon in the center allows for different responses or media tracking. Out of Home Packaging Point of Sale 4
4. Two Options for Reading a SnapTag BY SnapTag Reader App Or Snap and Send 5
5. The Experience: Snap & Send BY Email Photo MMS
6. The Experience: Scan with the SnapTag Reader BY
7. SnapTag vs QR Code BY SnapTag QR CODECUSTOMIZATION Fully LimitedU.S. REACH 85% 35% (Any camera phone) (Smart phone required)SNAP & SEND YES NOSCANNING APP SnapTag Reader Any QR Reader Full Analytics Web Analytics orANALYTICS Provider from SpyderLynk Activate a Open website or otherFUNCTIONALITY campaign mobile app
8. SnapTag Activate Consumers BY Buy & Try Sign Up• Purchase product • Get alerts• Request Samples • Get offers• Get Discounts • Join loyalty club• Find a retail location • Like • Follow Get Stuff Participate • Get information Help a Cause • Enter to win • Get videos, ringtones, • Play a mobile game and song clips • Join a cause • Share with friends • Make a donation • Give feedback
9. SnapTags Can Live Almost Anywhere BY
10. Orbit Loyalty Points Program BY Back to School Promotion Consumers snapped on the SnapTag to instantly find out if they had won between $20 and $100 Orbit Bucks. By participating daily, consumers increased their chances of winning and could collect more Orbit Bucks, giving them access to prizes of greater value. Orbit was able to captures a consumer’s: name, email address, physical address, and age when they redeemed Orbit Bucks. Overall, Orbit was able to increase purchase frequency during back to school time period.
11. Office Depot Instant eGift Card Program BYObjective: Drive in-store traffic & sales for back to school items.Where: Advertising featured Al Roker ran on TV and radio as wellas promotions on in-store merchandise, out-of-home, printadvertising, email, direct mail, and online advertising.Call to Action: Snap and Send or Scan: You could win a $100Office Depot e-Gift Card RIGHT NOW.Marketer Value: Increase store traffic & purchase during the backto school time period.Consumer Value: 100 consumers/ day won a $100 Office Depotgift card; other received special mobile coupons.Results: The SnapTag Program delivered a 30% increase inparticipation when over the prior year’s receipt driven campaign.
12. Bud Light Football & The Ultimate Fan Experience BYFeatured on packaging, glam banners, posters, table tents and other merchandise, BudLight is engaging ultimate fans for a chance to win a trip to the NFL Kickoff game, the2012 NFL draft, 2012 NFL Pro Bowl, 2012 NFL Season Tickets or the Superbowl XLVI.