Transcript of "Improve your business website in 3 phases."
Improve your business
website in 3 phases.
By Splash Copywriters
Work through these 3 phases to drastically
improve your business copy and the
effectiveness of your website.
Phase 1: Realise what you’re about.
1. Define your company in 160 characters or
2. Work out your 3 greatest strengths and
your 3 biggest weaknesses.
3. What’s your niche?
4. What’s your USP?
5. What skills do you offer clients?
Phase 2: Look at who spends their
money with you.
1. Define your ideal customer.
2. How does your ideal customer like to access
their content? Do they need jargon? Do they
even like words? Pictures?
3. Think about what problems your customers
face, whether you can solve them, and at
4. What keywords are your best customers
likely to search for to find you.
Phase 3: Put everything into action.
1. Work out how you will illustrate your
USP on your website.
2. Work out the value of your products or
services, and how you can use words to
sell the benefit of them.
3. List the problems you solve for your
4. Create some content.
Splash Copywriters are experienced, creative
copywriters who have written for some of
the UK’s biggest companies.
We know how to write words that work, so if
you think we can help you in any way, get in
Call Matt on 07812 581 297 or take a look at
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.