1. Powerful Encouraging Quotes!A presentation by The Spiritual Bee Discover the Divinity Within You! www.spiritualbee.com
2. Man is not a slave to his circumstances;instead he is the controller and master ofthem.Shriram Sharma Acharya.Every adversity, every failure, everyheartache carries with it the seed of anequal or greater benefit.Napoleon Hill.
3. Times of great calamity and confusionhave been productive for the greatestminds. The purest ore is produced fromthe hottest furnace. The brightestthunderbolt is elicited from the darkeststorm.Charles Caleb Colton.
4. Each experience is an opportunity to delvemore deeply into who and what you reallyare.Metta Zetty.
5. Sweet are the uses of adversity; which likethe toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet aprecious jewel in his head.William Shakespeare.Learn to bloom where you are planted evenif you think you are not where youshould be.Dannion Brinkley.
6. Remember when life’s path is steep, keepyour mind even.Horace.In time of difficulties, we must not losesight of our achievements.Mao Tse-Tung.
7. It is easy enough to be pleasant, when lifeflows like a song. But the manworthwhile is the one who will smile wheneverything goes dead wrong.Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
8. If you want to give a gift to someone,build another person’s self-confidencethrough encouragement.Shriram Sharma Acharya.
9. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Do notdespair if the answers don’t come immediately. Some answers are onlyrevealed with the passage of time.Try to love the questions themselves. Do not look for the answers. Theycannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a questionof experiencing everything.At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will graduallywithout even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, somedistant day.Rainer Maria Rilke.
10. For more such quotes, visit our wonderfulcollection of powerful encouraging quotes at:www.spiritualbee.com/words-of-encouragement/ The Spiritual Bee Discover the Divinity Within You! www.spiritualbee.com