1. Amazing Life QuotesA presentation by The Spiritual Bee Discover the Divinity Within You! www.spiritualbee.com
2. Love the people who treat you right.Forget about the ones that don’t.Believe everything happens for a reason.If you get a second chance grab it.If it changes your life, let it.Nobody said life would be easy.They just promised it would be worth it.A beautiful quote about life by anunknown author.
3. Keep in mind that you are alwayssaying “no” to something.If it isn’t to the apparent and urgentthings in your life, it is probably to themost fundamental, highly importantthings.Stephen Covey.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson once asked whatwould we do if the stars only came outonce every thousand years. No onewould sleep that night, of course. Theworld would become religious overnight.We would be ecstatic, delirious, maderapturous by the glory of God.Instead the stars come out every night,and we watch television.Paul Hawken.
5. We all have inconveniences of one kindor another. How you deal with themultimately determines how successfulyou are.Craig McFarlane, blind motivationalspeaker.
6. The most important lesson that mancan learn from his life is not that thereis pain in this world, but that itdepends upon him to turn it into goodaccount, that it is possible for him totransmute it into joy.Rabindranath Tagore.
7. Security is mostly a superstition. Itdoes not exist in nature, nor do thechildren of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the longrun than outright exposure. Life iseither a daring adventure, or nothing.Helen Keller.
8. Every moment of your life is infinitelycreative and the universe is endlesslybountiful. Just put forth a clear enoughrequest, and everything your heartdesires must come to you.Mahatma Gandhi.
9. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Do notdespair if the answers don’t come immediately. Some answers are onlyrevealed with the passage of time.Try to love the questions themselves. Do not look for the answers. Theycannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a questionof experiencing everything.At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will graduallywithout even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, somedistant day.Rainer Maria Rilke.
10. For more such quotes visit our wonderfulcollection of inspirational life quotes at:www.spiritualbee.com/life-quotes/ The Spiritual Bee Discover the Divinity Within You! www.spiritualbee.com