For more information on User Device Tracker, visit: http://www.solarwinds.com/products/user-device-tracker/
Watch this webcast: http://www.solarwinds.com/resources/webcasts/solarwinds-user-device-tracker-a-sneak-peek.html
We spend a lot of time in the network world keeping track of data, hostnames, and IP addresses. Everything we could want to know is only a few mouse clicks away, except perhaps where our devices are physically located. User Device Tracker bridges the gap between the network and the physical world. It sniffs out each device on each switch port, just waiting to let you know where something is, or where something was. Tracking down a rogue device or anything naughty on your network has never been easier. Historical data shows you where a device was last seen, so you can find that long lost laptop. Switch capacity and utilization is consolidated for easy viewing.
See what SolarWinds User Device Tracker can do for you!
During this session we’ll discuss:
• What does device tracking mean for SolarWinds
• Existing SW products: NCM User Tracker and Switch Port Mapper
• UDT introduction, and how it is different than NCM and SPM (Discovering your switches and ports; Licensing for UDT)
• Overview of tracking devices and ports (Searching by MAC/IP/Hostname both live and historical; Drilling down to specific ports with All UDT Nodes resources)
• Device Watch List
• Switch Utilization views
• Integration with other SolarWinds products