S3 CX Buzz, stimulating positive market feedback
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Like this? Share it with your network

Share

S3 CX Buzz, stimulating positive market feedback

on

  • 4,314 views

S3 Buzz, the fastest way to more mentions and reach. ...

S3 Buzz, the fastest way to more mentions and reach.
ON average only 5% of customers are unhappy. But they express their frustration louder than the other 95%

Smart customer experience executives know, they have to find ways to capture the 'customer voice', stimulate positive feedback. and help others to make a well educated purchase decision.

S3 Buzz is a unique and very advanced viral and buzz marketing solution.

#CX #CEM, #CustomerEXperience, #S3Buzz, #Buzz, #Society3, #viral, #advertising, #viralmarketing

Statistics

Views

Total Views
4,314
Views on SlideShare
2,991
Embed Views
1,323

Actions

Likes
1
Downloads
2
Comments
0

6 Embeds 1,323

http://xeeme.com 1198
http://society3.com 78
http://www.rapidbusinessbuzz.com 27
http://xeeme 10
http://partnersite.society3.com 9
http://apps.society3.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

S3 CX Buzz, stimulating positive market feedback Presentation Transcript

  • 1. © Copyright Society3 Group Inc 2013#S3 S3 CX Buzz
  • 2. 2© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 On average only 5% of customers are unhappy. But they raise their voice more than the other 95%
  • 3. 3© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Most customers are happy to be an advocate.
  • 4. 4© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Yet - YOU should help with a story and a way to share
  • 5. 5© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 S3-Buzz™ Success Stories Not every customer is complaining but you need to do something to stimulate positive feedback Annual DA Conference European Commission 90+ Million in reach (data by EC) “Trending” on Twitter in several countries OpenStack advocates raised their voice, created 3,000+ mentions per day: Resulting in media coverage Outbuzzing everybody Cloud War – 7,000+ mentions/day Making the “Top News” on Twitter Outbuzzing the 800 pound gorilla
  • 6. 6© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 S3-Buzz Technology: The fastest way to increase mentions and reach 1) Create a simple story 2) Make it easy to share with just a few clicks!
  • 7. 7© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012
  • 8. 8© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Buzz is the new way to stimulate positive feedback
  • 9. 9© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Sustainable success! Take advantage from new dynamics: What’s posted on the web, Stays on the web Conventional referrals just evaporate
  • 10. 10© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Get more buzz for you
  • 11. 11© Copyright Society3 - 2012 San Francisco, CA + 1 (650) 384-0057 Cannes, France + 49 (30) 2023-8748 Society3 Group – http://Society3.com - http://XeeMe.com/Society3 © Copyright Society3 - 2012 Pr We help you on every step of the way… BuzzMixer@Society3.com
  • 12. © Copyright Society3 Group Inc 2013#S3 Founded 2012 in Silicon Valley Highly advanced technology Large buzz network for your support Partners in 14 countries Top notch customers San Francisco, California
  • 13. 13© Copyright Society3 - 2012 Get in touch +1 (650) 384.0057 Thank You © 2012 Society3 Group Inc. Society3 and Society3 Academy are trademarks of Society3 Group Inc. All rights reserved. This content is protected under the copyright law of the United States. It is prohibited to make full or partial copies or extractions of this documentation without the explicit written approval from Society3 Group Inc. USA Society3 Group Inc. | 201 Mission St # 1200 | San Francisco, CA 94105 | (650) 384-0057 +1 (650) 384 0057 info@society3.com http://Society3.com http://xeeme.com/society3 BuzzMixer@Society3.com