Twitter Profile Picture Size | Tips, Advice & 254 Examples
by Social Media Hive on Sep 18, 2011
- 179,077 views
Twitter Profile Picture size refers to the image in the top left corner of your profile page. This image is displayed at 6 different sizes on Twitter. ...
Twitter Profile Picture size refers to the image in the top left corner of your profile page. This image is displayed at 6 different sizes on Twitter.
See our blog post for more tips, help and information http://bit.ly/TwitterPictureSize
You don’t have to have a profile picture (avatar), but if you are a business, it’s highly recommend, along with branding your Twitter background. It’s the perfect opportunity to market your business, product or service. It’s the image that will be associated with your brand.
There are lots of considerations to be taken into account when deciding what image to upload as your avatar:
• Should you upload your logs, product or profile image?
• Can you upload a jpg, png or gif files?
• What is the maximum file size that can be uploaded?
• What’s the best style of image to upload that will work at all 6 sizes?
• Is a full length profile picture best or a head and shoulder shot?
• What makes a professional looking avatar?
• Should I upload a colour of black and white image?
Some of these questions have been answered in this PowerPoint presentation. More answers and information can be found in our Twitter Profile Picture Size blog: http://bit.ly/TwitterPictureSize.
We’d very much like to hear from you. Please leave a comment here or visit www.facebook.com/socialmediahive
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views