5. 5 Billion Mobile Users Worldwide in 2010FOURSQUARE FACEBOOK PLACES10+ million users, 2 million daily check-ins, 30+ million Facebook Places users,60% US and 40% international 1.5 million local businesses on FB Places 1 in 5 Smartphone Owners Access Check-In Services Via their Mobile Device
6. After less than two years on the market, location-based apps such as Foursquare are now used by 16% of all online adults…an adoption rate that took Twitter twice as long to achieve
7. What is a check-in?
8. Foursquare Specials
9. Managing and measuring check-ins, tips, THE PROBLEM reviews, photos and tweets yourcustomers leave across all your locations…
10. …couldTHE PROBLEM be a problem.
11. Welcome, Geotoko
12. Geotoko provides an easy-to-use web-based dashboard for businesses to create, manage and measuretheir location-based marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and venues.
13. 01 Create 02 TrackBuild and distribute deals Aggregate in-depth, real-timeand promotions on multiple data to deliver meaningfulLBS like foursquare and metrics, actionable insightsfacebook places. and measurable ROI • Sweepstakes • Intelligence (heatmap) • Daily Giveaways • Geo-Score • Instant Win • Demographics • Loyal Visitors • Location analytics • Door Crashers • Social inﬂuence • Club card • Behavioral patterns
14. Lets talk analytics.
15. Location Intelligence
16. Location Intelligence
17. Social Inﬂuence
18. Check-in Details
19. Batch Location Upload
20. Easy to use wizard
21. 01 Create a strategyEvaluate internal resources, past performance and future objectives.Extracting location-based marketing ROI requires patience, preparation andforesight.02 Establish MetricsTake advantage of our analytics platform and customize this arsenal toreﬂect the organization’s broader business goals and a formalized plan forgeo-social analytics.03 BenchmarkCreate performance targets before launch and continuously monitor bothinternal progress and external developments (activity of competitors) in thegeo-social space.