Corporate Social Media Education – Social Media Academy
by Society3 Academy on Feb 21, 2010
- 5,143 views
The Corporate Education Program helps business teams to leverage social media for their day to day business activities. To help understand what we do and what we teach, you can listen to this free ...
The Corporate Education Program helps business teams to leverage social media for their day to day business activities. To help understand what we do and what we teach, you can listen to this free introductory webinar and get a feel for content, style and approach.
The corporate education program is not the typical social media training where you learn to setup a LinkedIn profile, how to tweet and how to create a fan page on Facebook. Instead we focus on the business implications, how to leverage what is going on in the market, how to create a strategy, build an executable social media engagement plan and select the right tools for a given strategy.
* The implication of the social customer to any business
* Social Media as a corporate strategy
* A sound plan from assessment to execution
* Selection criteria for social media tools
* Reporting and analytic in the social web
* Team structures and distributing the work load
* Rules of engagement, management requirements
* Methods, models and frameworks
* Class structure, hands on experience
* A sound plan for the next 180 days.
Team manager in marketing, sales, product management or support
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views