1. Table of ContentsI. The Paleo DietII. Sample MenuIII. Recipes
2. Pale Diet : 100 Recipesby Sarah SmithSmashwords EditionCopyright 2010 Sarah Smith Dr. Loren Cordain created the Paleo Diet. Dr. Loren Cordain does not endorse, promote,review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services.
3. DISCLAIMERThis is written as a source of information only. This is intended to supplement, notsubstitute, the interventions of an experienced, professional healthcare practioner. Theauthor and the publisher disclaim any liability for any adverse effects arising the use orapplication of the information contained herein.
4. I. The Paleo DietWhat to EatWhat Not to Eat
5. The diet is based on the foods that could be hunted, fished, and gathered during the Paleolithic era -- meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, tree nuts, vegetables, roots, fruits, and berries.These natural basic foods are what make up The Paleo Diet. This diet is based on foodsdesigned by nature not a food processing plant or chemical lab. Fatty foods withpreservatives and chemicals are not what the human body is designed to eat. The PaleoDiet is not a fad or some creative diet scheme. It is getting back to the basic foods ourbodies are designed to eat. This diet restores your energy, creates a healthier body andstrengthens the immune system. End of this Sample book. Enjoyed the sample? Buy Now http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SarahSmith