Preparing for Cyber Monday all boils down to 5 very simple principles:
1. Get everyone to do their part by ensuring they spend at least a few minutes every day testing, monitoring and/or tuning performance
2. Ensure that everyone has the support tools and environments they need to do their part
3. Have everyone give an update on performance at every status meeting
4. Don’t consider any story or iteration to be “done” until performance is tested, characterized, and deemed production worthy
5. Never assume — Test and monitor
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.