1. GROWING AND PROCESSING OYSTERS IN PATAGONIA ARGENTINA<br />
2. Carmen de Patagones is the southernmostcity in the province of Buenos Aires in Argentina. Itislocated 937 km south of Buenos Aires. The cityisbuilt on the northbank of the Río Negro, whichseparates the cityfrom Viedma, Capital of the province of Río Negro.<br />
3. Argentina isone of the countrieswith more quantity of eco-regions of the planet.<br />The Natural Reserve of Bahía San Blas, is located about 60 km from Carmen de Patagones.<br />Is one of the most biologically diverse aquatic areas of South America.<br />
4. International markets demand high quality products, products that come from natural and suitable areas, safely, to maintain an acceptable standard, according to health requirements and development requirements of the various products.<br />PUELCHANA PATAGONIA from the South of the world, from argentine Patagonia, offers to the world products that meet the highest standards of quality.<br />
5. PUELCHANA PATAGONIA is the leading company in oyster growing and production in Argentina, and is owned by the family Angos<br />The culture and fattening farms are arranged in waters classified as Class "A" fit for human consumption, in the Natural Reserve of Bahía San Blas.<br />
6. PUELCHANA PATAGONIA uses growing and processing techniques that contribute to environmental conservation and health quality of their products.<br />Culture techniques used are quite natural, since there is no genetic manipulation of oysters, and their food comes from microorganisms that inhabit the Reserve.<br />
7. Growing is done following rules and HACCP control procedures and specific preset for mariculture and food industry.<br />What we do is put some “collectors” so when the oyster is still in the stage of “plankton” floating in the water and is about to transform into “venton” in its larval period we make them cling not only to other oysters but to the catchers we place.<br />
8. The system we’re using here today is called “crop on high intertidal”, on tables, basically we place on these metal structures the bags full of oysters, of a hard plastic material, with a grid to enter and exit the water, and we place here a quantity of oysters enough to facilitate their grow and to allow them to live during their lifetime on this farm.<br />What we got here in these structures is to maintain the oysters raised and not in contact with the bottom, so they can eat simply and solely from the full quantity of algae floating at 60 cm or higher. Being inside the bags, help them not to be at the mercy of predators, as happens in natural banks.<br />
9. It is important to note that all oysters entering PUELCHANA PATAGONIA meet traceability, i.e., it is registered each cultivation batch, the whole process of growing from a seed till it ends up here at the plant for processing. These cards<br />are made for each bag of harvest to determine just that, meeting the standard of traceability. Once they enter the plant, all these cards that list and check the lot traceability, are placed in our facility to keep track of all of our production, and are placed and deposit for a year.<br />
10. PUELCHANA PATAGONIA products are IQF frozen half shell oysters, IQF frozen oyster meat or in block, live oysters, dried oysters, and also the full use of the product, we also offer to the market the oyster shells.<br /> <br />
11. One of the competitive advantages that PUELCHANA PATAGONIA has is that, being located in the Southern hemisphere, and knowing that in the case of bivalves, the product achieves its better development and is much appreciated by the consumer at the winter time, we can accomplish to supply live product, fresh product to consumer in mid summer, the summer of European markets and US markets.<br />
14. PRODUCT INFORMATION<br />Frozen Meat Oyster Size and Weigth<br /> <br />Size large weigth<br />M 6-8 cm 20 grms per unit aprox.<br />L 8-10 cm 30 grms per unit aprox.<br />XL 10 up length 47grms per unit aprox. <br /> <br />Packaging<br /> <br />Frozen Oyster Block<br />Box 14 Kg. x 14 of 1 Kg. - <br /> <br />IQF Oyster<br />Box 10/12 Kg x 5/6 Bags of 1 Kg.<br /> <br /><ul><li>Frozen Half Shell Size:</li></ul> <br /><ul><li>Size Large
15. S: 4,5 cm at 7 cm length
16. M: 7 cm at 9 cm length
17. L: 9 cm at 11 cm length
18. XL: 11 cm at 13 cm length
19. J: 13 cm up length </li></ul> <br /><ul><li>Packaging</li></ul> <br /><ul><li>Master Box Tray Pack
20. 12,5 doc. Size S-M per carton
21. 10 doc. Size L-XL per carton
22. Master Box Bulk Pack
23. S 20 doz per cart.
24. M 15 doz per cart.
25. L 12 doz per cart.
26. XL 10 doz per cart.
27. J 7 doz per cart.</li></li></ul><li>Price list(ex worksamericandollars)<br /><ul><li>
49. ATTESTATION OF HEALTH<br />The undersigned, Official Veterinarian certify that:<br />The above fisheries products were come from the establishment approved by the competent authority.<br />The products were produced, packed, stored, and transported under sanitary condition, which were under the supervision of the competent authority.<br />The products were inspected and quarantined by competent authority and not found any pathogenic bacteria, harmful substances and foreign substances regulates in the importer country.<br />The products meet veterinary sanitary requirements and are fit for human consumption. <br /> <br />The establishment(s) where said products have been inspected under control of technical personal of this bureau with certifies that the fish is bacteriologically fit for human consumption. <br /> The oyster were harvested from the approved water and processed in an Approved Establishment Plant in a Sanitary and Hygiene – <br /> The oyster have not been treated with chemical preservatives or other additives injurious to health – <br /> The product is fit for human consumption; it can be eaten raw, and will not cause any health problems. The product comes from an area free of VibrioCholerae and VibrioVulnificus. <br /> The oyster are free Paralytic Shelllfish Poison (PSP), Diarrheic Shellfish Poison (DSP) and Amnesic Shellfish Poison (ASP).<br /> <br />
50. PUELCHANA PATAGONIA exports to Far Eastern countries, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, and also to the United States, and by 2011 will be exporting to the EU that demands the product in its different presentations.<br />