1. Lucky 7 steps to digital dominationPhotos:MrFring,Maxey
2. Photo: WB - CMH
3. Image: Hoylakeopengolf
4. Photo: Kayleighoc
5.  Searches start with typing aword or sentence in Googleor Bing - which keywords canbest describe your product? Google AdWords’ KeywordTool can help you findhigh-ranking words, but getinsights with GoogleTrends.Step 1: Words are keyPhoto: MollyD
6.  Use your keywords inyour website’s sourceand sparingly in webcopy - keyword stuffingis penalised. Sprinkle your keywordsin headlines, subheadsand picture captions.Photo: Los Amigos Del Fuego
7.  Marketing conferencesproclaimed “content is king”.Articles, photos, videos, slidepresentations + infographicswill boost your ranking. Make your site easy tonavigate. Offer in-depthinformation with a blog,ebook, video and/or podcast.Photo: Andres Rueda
8.  Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest are themain social media platforms.Twitter and LinkedInare best for B2B, while Facebook is more B2C. Digital divides often blur – some companies use allplatforms. Pinterest is worth investing time into – apicture (or infographic) is worth 1000 words.
9.  1000s visitors dont equal to 1000scustomers. Fine-tune your emailmarketing by focusing on customersproblems and offering solutions.Check legislation – in the UK you canonly email those who have contactedyou or made a purchase. Include anunsubscribe button. Find out if your traffic comes fromcomputers or phones with analytics –and be mobile friendly.Photo: Pam Frey
10.  Don’t put your feetup! New platforms areconstantly createdand online trendscome and go at thespeed of lightning. Check on yourcompetition. Refreshyour content andmonitor your rankingwith Google Analytics.
11. Image: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Mind
12. 7 web wondersSEO biblehttp://www.great-seo.co.uk/Search Engine news/viewssearchenginewatch.comDigital marketing newshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/media-network/digital-marketingTraffic tipshttp://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/Social media news/viewshttp://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/Analyticshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AnalyticsMy SEO blog (I wish!)http://howtoseouk.blogspot.co.uk/P.S. Links work offline but not on Slideshare,please copy and paste into your browser.Disclaimer: Im not an SEO guru. Im acontent queen dancing to Googles pipertune and Bings penny whistle.Photo: Maxey