8 axioms of leadership: Leadership is not in the blood, it is simply a way of behaving
1. Nothing happens spontaneously.
2. The person who introduces a topic
to you is not the instigator.
3. Be friendly not friends.
4. Don’t think out loud.
5. You are always under scrutiny.
6. Good tactics do not always result
in good strategy.
7. What you said is never, ever what
8. Leadership is not in the blood, it is
simply a way of behaving.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.