1. WORDPRESS Targeted Visitors WP SEO Done the Right Way Important WP Plugins By Simo Robert - www.robiim.comAdmin 1
2. Find Out How Wordpress SEO Can Drive Targeted Visitors to Your SiteIf youve struggled with driving traffic and want an effective way to make it work, you need tolook into Wordpress SEO. Wordpress has been used by many people and is regarded as ablogging platform that deserves to be the leader. Why? Simply because its easy to use and hasmany other benefits such as the ability to optimize your site for the search engines.However, you have to be fully aware of the dynamics that go into optimizing your Wordpressblog before you can see any results. If you can manage to properly use the Wordpress settings,then you can expect to get an upper edge than your competition when driving visitors. In thisarticle we will explore various tips that will help you get the most out of your site. >> DOWNLOAD MY FREE WP AUTO PLUGIN<<Tagging is a crucial part of your Wordpress SEO. Tags are really simple to add, and help incategorizing your posts for your readers to find easily. Apart from this, when going throughyour blog, search engines use tags to rank your pages. Tags are targeted keywords that arenttoo long, usually a word or two. You cant have tags that arent related to the post. They need to describe it in the most understandable manner. Search engines use tags fordoing a number of important things, such as, categorizing and indexing them quicker. You canadd tags as soon as youre done with your post, so its a simple task that you shouldnt ignore.In addition to tagging, try linking your pages internally.This can be something as simple as cross linking one relevant post to another. You can eitherdo it manually or use a plugin for this purpose. This is particularly helpful when you need togive special attention to one single post or sales page that needs traffic.Many people do not categorize their blogs, but adding categories always helps in making yourblog more approachable. You have to give your visitors a clear idea on finding relevant postsand as well as make it easy for the search engines to crawl and find your content.This is why all your posts have to be in the right order. When you create categories, no matterhow much information you have published, it gets in place.
3. The category not only gets listed in the post but also in the URL when you have the permalinksfeature on. Since your visitor will always be in a hurry, its good to give him an idea about yourpost right in the URL.You can also try including related posts whenever you make any new entries to your blog. Thisis particularly helpful for the readers to go from one post to another.You can do this easily by using a simple plugin that has all your related posts under your posts,via tags. You can check the number of related posts that you want to show, giving searchengines a better route to your archived content.So, if you want your readers and the search engines to be happy, follow the tips in this article. DOWNLOAD MY FREE WP AUTO PLUGINWordPress SEO Done the Right WaySimo Robert - www.robiim.com 3
4. Wordpress shares a great relationship with the search engines, which is exactly why you findthe Wordpress blogs getting more love from Google and other major search engines.Every webmaster and Internet marketer knows for a fact that when youve got your site builton the Wordpress platform, you will have an upper hand when it comes to SEO and beatingthe competition.However, in order to make your Wordpress blog give the best results and achieve highrankings, its important that you first optimize it for better performance, so that you are ableto reap long term results when it comes to driving organic search traffic.Create Amazing Content: Believe it or not, but many WordPress sites lack in this area and tendto lose points with the search engines. If you want to attract the search engine spiders,impress them left, right and center while getting high quality one way backlinks then youshould focus on creating good, valuable content.Even though this happens to be one of the simplest things to understand and apply, not manydo it. So the first and foremost action that you should take is to work on your content so thatyou are able to get the most out of your WordPress site.Link to Valuable Content: Never be afraid when it comes to pointing your readers to a usefulresource that will prove to be helpful to them. Linking to amazing content on other sites andblogs just goes on to show your confidence in your own content, and that you arent scared tolet your visitors click away from your site.The search engines tend to analyze your site and when they see youre linking to otherauthoritative resources, they will give you more points on it. Your ultimate aim should be tomake your WordPress blog/site to be a highly useful so that you make a strong impression onthe search engines and as well as your human visitors.Sprinkle Keywords in Your Content: If youre running your site on the WordPress platform, itdoesnt really mean that you can ignore the basic SEO principles that you need to keep inmind.You should always maintain a decent keyword density in your articles so that youre notcompletely ignoring this aspect. You should never stuff your content with too many keywords,but just try to weave in your targeted keywords where you think is necessary; increase the use
5. of synonyms so that you dont end up repeating your keyword too many times in your article.Creating a site on WordPress is common these days, but what many people forget is that bycreating a WordPress site you have a better chance of ranking it high if you focus on the basicoptimization.If you havent applied the above tips to your WordPress blog yet, then you should probably doso without wasting any time so that youre able to position it for higher rankings in the longrun, and get targeted traffic coming in. DOWNLOAD MY FREE WP AUTO PLUGINImportant Wordpress Plug-ins for Internet MarketersWordpress is a totally free and fully customizable content management system. Many internetmarketers dont think about using Wordpress because it has been billed as a contentmanagement system for bloggers.More and more often, however, internet marketers are finding that this versatile system isexactly what they need to sell their products. The fact is that you can get Wordpress to doSimo Robert - www.robiim.com 5
6. whatever you want it to do. Through widgets and plug-ins you can fully customize your site tobe whatever you want it to be. Wordpress is helpful for so much more than blogging. To proveit, here are some of the most popular plug-ins among internet marketers who use Wordpress.Every internet marketer and blogger should have the FD Feedburner Plug-in. This is a plug-inthat translates your existing RSS feed into a Feedburner Feed. RSS stands for Really SimpleSyndication and it is how people follow your site without having to visit the actual pages everyday.With RSS your readers will be alerted whenever you update your site. This makes it easy forthem to keep up with what you have going on without having to check in with you every day.The Feedburner Plug-in is good because Feedburner feeds are accessible by just about everyfeed reader on the internet.The GoCodes Wordpress Plug-in is fantastic for Affiliate Marketers. The GoCodes plug in allows you toshorten your urls when you link to outside websites as well as giving you full control over how your linare displayed. This is great for hiding affiliate codes in your links, which can lead to far morecommissions. Todays internet shoppers are incredibly affiliate savvy. They can spot an affiliate codefrom a mile away and often delete it from the pages they visit. With GoCodes this stops being a probleGoogle Analyticator is a must have for every internet marketer. This is a Wordpress plug-inthat allows you to track your website visitors without having to install the tracking code intothe code of your website. By now you know that the most reliable web stats come fromGoogle Analytics.You know that in order to track your sales and your conversion rates you need to pay attentionto the reports generated by Google. If you forget to insert the tracking code, however, yourresults arent just going to be skewed, they are going to be non-existent. The GoogleAnalyticator takes care of that problem by eliminated the need for the code at all!Wordpress is an incredibly handy tool to have in your internet marketing arsenal. What wasonce thought of as a platform only for bloggers is now a fully functional web site creator forinternet users of every stripe. Anybody can use Wordpress. Even internet marketers who have
7. never blogged before in their lives can use Wordpress. Even those who have no intention ofstarting a blog can use Wordpress for their business and personal sites. With plug-ins you canget Wordpress to do whatever you want it to do! DOWNLOAD MY FREE WP AUTO PLUGINSimo Robert - www.robiim.com 7