1. ICT INTEGRATION Based on the doc. from Qiyun Wang and Huay Lit Woo Tools and resources. Hardware Software Learning objects By Silvia Sowa
2. ICT - Can support newinstructional approaches: cooperative learning, Simulations. Learning outcomesEffectiveness – engage in learning. Interactive
3. Process for ICT integration Problem Statement Critical thinking Methodology Higher order Learning objectives Community thinking skills awareness Dessing patternsStrategies implemention Curriculum Models Activities Curriculum Control Integration Pace Rationale Resources Sequence Program Technology required Teachers development training Testing Reflections Learning Collaboration conditions Students assessment By Silvia Sowa
4. ICT in lessons Micro - lessonMeso- ICT in topicstopic Macro- curriculum Content – learning exp.
5. Authoring tools Teachers Produce learning environments (study) Aims Agent technology acceptance – teachers Sample: 16 pre service teachers Method: questionnaire, weblog Results: positive and meaningful Recommendations:Repertoire of templates and training program