1. Knows your target audience. Live, eat and feel like them... #Presentation e-commerceShanghai 02.06.2013
2. e-commerce China New e-commerce, for a new young generation.Silvia MartínBusiness DevelopmentChina Internet IndustryMobile (CN): (+86) 181-6922-0538Mail: email@example.com Shanghai 02.06.2013Skype: silviamartin1979
3. #Excecutive overviewThe purpose of this presentation is to summarize our new e-commerceproject and to share new insights with our target audience.The presentation has two parts: PART I: • Marketing research • Market opportunity • Analysis of key players • Chinese consumer PART II: • New e-commerce • Unit Selling Proposition • Target audience
4. # Marketing research
5. # Marketing researchChina´s e-commerce market is expected to grow significantly, become theworld´s largest market by 2015.
6. # Marketing researchChina has the largest number of online shopper in the world. 43% China´s netizens participate in online shopping. Source: We are social
7. # Marketing researchFastest growing online activities in China Source: We are social
8. # Marketing researchWeibo influence in online shopper´s Source: We are social
9. # Marketing researchWeibo influence in online shopper´s Source: We are social
10. Knows your market... # Analisys off key players # Marketing research Shanghai 02.06.2013
11. #Analysis of Key Players
12. # Chinese consumers
13. #Chinese consumersPeople in China shop online for three main reasons:• A greater product selection. A separate survey by BCG found that a quarter of Chinese shoppers buy online because they cant get the products they want at brick-and-mortar stores.• The ability to compare prices across vendors: 65% of respondents said they compared retailers before making a purchase.• Convenience. (*) According to an Acquity Group survey conducted among 1,000 people across roughly 150 cities last year.
14. #conclusion…In this part of the presentation, we have seen:• China´s e-commerce market is expected to grow significantly, become the world´s largest market by 2015.• China has the largest number of online shopper in the world.• 43% China´s netizens participate in online shopping• Chinese consumer buying in internet, mainly, for three reasons: compare prices, greater product selection and convenient.
16. In this part, we are able to:• Service value and USP.• Contrast the needs with our target audience.• Sharing new insights.
17. “It´s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, peopledon´t know what they want until you show it to them". Steve Jobs - APPLE
18. Now is the moment for product testing… (35 min.)
19. What about advertising?... Advertising is associated with "Social media is [government] the people“. propaganda. Chinese insights
20. #Next Steps
21. #Thanks for your attentionSilvia MartínBusiness DevelopmentChina Internet IndustryMobile (CN): (+86) 181-6922-0538Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: silviamartin1979