...design thinking challenge ...
apply the skills and mindsets of design thinking to your own work and interests.
By Silvia Barroso
4 learnings... not 3! :)
1. Although at the beginning of the course I wanted to improve my creative and innovative skills for my work I discovered a methodology
to deal with any problem in any area. The possibilities are endless and the ability of the mind too!!!
2. Increased confidence about myself. Although I not currently have the chance to work in a trusted environment where innovation is
pursued and this negatively impacts my evolution's perception and blocking me thanks to the course I have found that my creativity is still
there and I can deal with complex problems. I will not doubt my abilities anymore, only continue exercising them.
3. Welcome failures. Although Thanks to my background I realize that failures are great teachers is hard to stay on that idea in a society
like Spanish where failure is a stigma. This course has helped me to consolidate the concept and keep working on that judgments are
nothing but a part of the process.
4. See the work of others is very precious… Although there are common points are many points that diverge and these enriches the
thinking and my own conclusions. It was very good to see the work of others doing the same. It's a great chance as unusual at my work
environment to see someone trying to solve the same problem. I love it!
- out together
- share goodies
- tell all the things
- want to be together
- share our favorite things
Make all team tasks
All making proposals for the same problem
Eating together every day
Create an environment of trust
Delineate roles and responsibilities
Make user test
Always show us our job
Ask for advice and help
- Be good persons and mates
-Think about what is best
company and for us without envy.
- Humility and effort.
- Respect others
- Appreciate individuality
- Help and support others
- know more about us
- Put ourselves in another's skin
- Travel to the future to see how we will be
- Travel to the past to see how we are
-Superheroes team: each one has a special power
- Learn all about our users via telepathy
- take a trip around the world together
- receive teamwork classes
- receive user experience classes
- eating out every day with a colleague
to know us better in good restaurants :)
- Weekly group outings
How to improve
the team work
How ideas could be applied?
“I feel it is more difficult to apply an idea to have it”
- How to apply the ideas?
- Any person of a organization can make this change?
- How to put ideas running?
- How to initiate change?
- Convince other team members
- Show new ideas to the CEO
- Can only one person change the environment?