The holidays are the most important time of year for the majority of online retailers, and your email marketing program can mean the difference between a good or great ecommerce season.
Fine-tuning your email marketing program long before the holidays kick in is critical because it's tough to make mid-course corrections. The 2010 holiday season presents email marketers with a golden opportunity but also a challenge--the old model of simply "sending more" has become less reliable. The mall won't be the only crowded space; inboxes will be deluged with offers and promotions. Learn how to craft programs with messages your customers anticipate and eagerly open to drive increased conversions without negatively affecting margins.
Silverpop strategist Stephen Guerra and evangelist Loren McDonald walk through 10 key pre-holiday email practices that online retailers need to address to maximize holiday revenues. Incorporating industry data, best practices and retailer case studies and examples, the Webinar covers topics including:
- Building specialized holiday welcome email programs
- Setting up browse and cart abandonment programs
- Developing a holiday segmentation and frequency strategy
- Minimizing list churn through an unsubscribe/preference center
- Optimizing your social-sharing initiatives
- Leveraging transactional emails for cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Developing a "post-purchase" email stream
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.