1. DIFFERENTIATION IN GRADUATERECRUITMENT @ UNILEVERA CASE STUDY ON GLASSDOOR.COMKLAZIEN VAN VLIET
2. GRADUATE RECRUITMENT•  In order for Unilever to achieve a diverse talent pipeline ready to match our growth ambitions we need to have a strong positioning of Unilever as an Employer of Choice.•  Unilever has a strong heritage in graduate recruitment and graduates continue to be an important source of key talent for us.•  For us to be successful in this space, we need to continuously differentiate.
3. DIFFERENTIATION•  In 2006, Audi won the South Africa car of the year award…•  And BMW was quick to respond…
4. OTHER INDUSTRIES
5. OUR COMPETITORS HAVE BIG BRANDS
6. HAVE A SUSTAINABILITY AGENDA
7. SOCIAL MEDIASocial media:•  Create and exchange user-generated content•  Mediate human communication•  Are ubiquitously accessibleInfluence…•  Cannot control, but we can participate