1. OVERVIEW• Silverball is proud to present this proposal for the inaugural AGENCY GAMES to be held in Nairobi on Saturday, November 10, 2012.• Silverball is focused on bringing together agencies, and corporate entities through creative engagements such as workshops, forums and special bias experiential connections.• Our goal for The Agency Games has been to develop an entertaining engagement plan that meets the complex requirements of agencies and it’s executives, that is realistic and achievable, contributes to the advancement of the individual and the agency, and that leaves a lasting, positive and energized industry.• We believe this proposal will give a clear outlook of our intention, our deliverables and that will offer an open opportunity for you join in participation and support.
2. SILVERBALL• Silverball is a creative support entity for agencies, and companies. The main purpose of Silverball is to empower agencies through creative outputs, so as to meet their individual creative needs.• The vision of Silverball is “To be the lead support unit for creative and communication agencies!”• Silverball does this through concept development, creative support through content development and campaign strategy. This is across all communication platforms for Public Relations, Advertising, Experiential Marketing and Strategic Events production.
3. AGENCY GAMES: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY• The larger business industry in Kenya is supported by an equally dedicated, energetic and vibrant creative support. This is in PR, Marketing, Advertising, and Media companies.• The aim of the Agency Games, is to create an open opportunity for agency actors to meet and interact by participating in an all day fun day with a challenge to win.• The Agency Games is an open platform for agencies to register individuals in groups of 10, and take part in a 6 hour active challenge that will see the winning team awarded KES 500,000.00. An agency can register as many teams as they want.• Agencies with lean staff can merge with other agencies thus pushing the networking agenda further.• The agency games will take place on November 10, 2012 at the Carnivore Grounds.
5. AGENCIESFor the purposes of this proposal, we define agencies as autonomous entities that operate in the fields of advertising, marketing, digital marketing, and public relations. These entities serve other companies through event production, marketing campaigns, experiential executions and public relations services. Units within larger organizations that serve clients outside their organizations shall also be deemed agency out fits.
6. CURRENT SITUATION• Agencies are key support structures for business.• In their support for business, that are also against each other. Whether at the pitch or execution level.• Yet outside the pitch, agency executives and creative are good friends and always challenge each other.• A platform that is engaging members of the same industry outside their daily work will be highly timely and appreciated.
7. KEY ISSUES• Agencies help set the tempo for markets and brands• Agency executives need an engagement forum.• Agencies are the truest brand ambassadors, and will always rally for their client.
8. THE BIG IDEAONE MAJOR EVENT WHERE ALL AGENCIES, CLIENTS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC GET TOGETHER TO CHALLENGE AND CELEBRATE AGENCY CREATIVITY.
9. Saturday, November 10, 2012CARNIVORE GROUNDS, NAIROBI
10. KEY WIN KES 500,000.00 FOR THE WINNING AGENCY.(250,000.00 and 125,000.00 for second and third place teams respectively)AFTER PARTY EVENT WITH MUSIC AND LIVE PERFORMANCES. ONE (ALMOST) UNITED INDUSTRY
11. PARTICIPATION• Participation is open to all advertising, design, marketing, public relations and digital agencies in groups of 10 individuals each. (At least 4 ladies).• Agency participate by paying the entry fees, KES: 35,000.00 (exclusive of 16% vat) per agency team Multiple unit agencies can enter more than 1 team in their respective units. (KES 50,000 after deadline)• Agencies that have less than 10 team members can partner with other agencies or invite some of their clients to join in.• Each advance registration team will get branded t-shirts (they don’t have to wear them). Other teams will get plain t-shirts.• The games will start at exactly 9:00am. All participating teams must arrive and enter the draw by 8:45am. All participants must come in full games attire.
12. REGISTRATION• ALL REGISTRATION CHEQUES DRAWN TO: SILVERBALL CHASE BANK LIMITED A/C: 005 205 605 0001 List of participants should accompany payments by Wednesday, October 25, 2012. Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Paul Otieno – 0734 255 198 Co-Director Silverball.
13. PARTICIPATIONENTITLEMENT• Branded T-Shirts for the team.• Participation Certificate.• 2 Dedicated support stuff for the games (Brand Ambassadors)• Dedicated water points and relaxation area.• The Games Clinic with 2 standby ambulances with qualified physicians.• Sponsors’ giveaways.
14. OTHER ACTIVITIES• The full experiential & creative village – For individual games and participant challenges with sponsors gifts.• The lounge – Fully branded cozy coffee and drinks lounge area• Food court – 3 food vendors in variety.• DJ Unit Good Sound System, Performance Stage, MC announcements, Dancers etc. ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY FOR SPECTATORS
15. NON CHALLENGE PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT• SPECTATOR GAMES• GOOGLE + EXPERIENCE• 10 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR EVERY PARTICIPATING TEAM.• KES. 500.00 PER PERSON ADVANCE TICKETS SOLD ONLINE.
16. PUBLIC INVITATION• Radio Support Activation• Social media support and push• Online Ticket Sales through a pre-qualified channel (EventBrite, TicketSasa)• 10,000 fliers in high activity areas.
17. NEXT STEPS• Kindly request for a registration kit if you would want your agency to participate.• If you are considering sponsorship, kindly request for a sponsorship proposal to be forwarded to you.• Registration Deadline is Friday, October 19, 2012