1. Rev up your business with CRMand Marketing Automation Richard Bolton
2. Agenda Rev up your business!What is CRM?Why invest in CRM?How to chose the right CRM? - The Landscape - The Platforms - The Top 9The ChallengesThe Evolution of CRM – The TrendsThe Finish Line
3. What is CRM?
4. What is CRM?Industry: CRM is a strategy. A 360 degree view from lead to close. People – Process – Technology. Software to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes.
5. What is CRM?The CR (Customer Relations): A business philosophy. Building relationships with your customers. Understanding your customers needs and behaviours. Gathering Information that creates stronger relationships. Make your relationships with your customers more profitable. Are you using a CRM? What does CR mean to you and your business?
6. Why Invest in CRM?
7. Why Invest in CRM? Todays business environment is competitiveData CentralizedTracking CommunicationIncreased VisibilityTeam buildingReportingAutomation and WorkflowsCompetitive Advantage
8. How to choose the right CRM?
9. How to choose the right CRM? The Landscape
10. How to choose the right CRM? Choosing the Right Platform
11. Choosing the Right platformSoftware as a Service (SAAS)On PremiseHosted Model
12. Choosing the Right CRM? Top 9
13. Choosing the Right CRM? Top 91. Do a Trial.2. Cost.3. Easy to Use.4. Easy to Implement.5. Integration.6. Remote Access – Anytime Anywhere7. Mobile Access.8. Scalable9. Customizable.Any others?
14. The ChallengesHow to make sure the wheels don’t fall off!
15. The Challenges No Defined Implementation Process - Good Foundation. - 3 Peaks – Ian Clark Management Approval User Buy in No TrainingWhat have your challenges been?
16. 3 Peaks – Ian Clark
17. The Evolution of CRM – The Trends
18. The TrendsThe CloudSelf ServiceBig Data – Predictive AnalyticsSocial CRMMarketing Automation - PowerMailChimp