Snohomish County PUD 2014 High School Photography Contest
2014 High School
h e me : t o n
in Ac i
All high school students in grades 9-12 who live in Snohomish County or on Camano Island are eligible to enter.
Photos must be unmounted, 8” x 10” or 8.5” x 11”, and may be either black-and-white or color.
- Traditional photos must be submitted on photographic stock. Photos taken with a digital camera must be submitted as a highquality print on photo stock and be trimmed to 8” x 10” or 8.5” x 11”.
- Only one photo per student (multiple small photos on one 8.5” x 11” sheet are not allowed).
- A completed registration form must be attached to the back your photo (see form below).
- Entries will not be returned and will become the property of Snohomish County PUD.
- We reserve the right to post photos in whole or part and use the names of the winners.
- Photographs may appear at PUD facilities, in PUD publications and/or on the PUD website throughout the year. Press releases
may also be sent to local newspapers.
Any submission that does not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Timeline & submission information
Entries must be received by 5:00 pm, Friday, March 7, 2014. All photos should be mailed to Jenni Lamarca at Snohomish County
PUD, PO Box 1107, Everett, WA 98206-1107 or hand-delivered to the PUD at 2320 California Street in Everett.
Entries will be judged on: how well the photograph illustrates the theme “Energy in Action,” artistic merit and technical quality.
All decisions made by the judges will be final. Winners will be notified by April 4, 2014.
Up to five photographs will be selected, with each winning photographer receiving $50. Winners will also be recognized at an
April 2014 PUD Board of Commissioners meeting.
If you have questions about the contest, contact Jenni Lamarca at 425-783-8292 or email@example.com.
2014 pud High School Photography Contest Registration Form
(Please print neatly and tape this form to the back of your photograph – no staples please. This form may be photocopied.)
Photography Teacher (if applicable)
I understand that the photo will not be returned and will become the property of Snohomish County PUD. The photo may
be used for PUD publications (including the PUD website), future promotions or educational uses.
Signature of Parent, Legal Guardian or Student if at least 18 years old: