Developed into communities for protection. Socialising required development of brains. Leading to hardwiring community needs.
Frederick Winslow Taylor
1. Member organisations adapting in the online world:<br />a powerful position for the future?<br />October 2009<br />Simon Conroy<br />
2. Let me tell you a story<br />
17. Find your company&apos;s purpose.....<br />Try to figure out what your company stands for.<br />Most great and adaptable companies have a purpose that is larger than their products.<br /> Harvard Business Review October 2009<br />
18. Hybrid Companies - Deloitte & Touche/ University of Michigan 2009<br />Put the mission into action.<br />Market premium products.<br />Get comfortable limiting the rate of growth.<br />Cultivate patience. <br />Make it personal.<br />A framework for understanding how the true integration of a mission — be it environmental, social, or cultural — is hard, long, and constant work. <br />
19. What Business Can Learn from Nonprofits <br /> – Peter Drucker August 1989 <br />
20. Delivering on the Promise of nonprofits – HBR Dec 2008<br />Nonprofit leaders face unique challenges in achieving results, but a growing number are showing it can be done—by rigorously confronting questions related to strategy, capital, and talent.<br />