Multigrade Sand Filter
Multigrade Sand Filter also consist of a vertical or horizontal pressure vessel with a set of frontal pipe work and valves, media
consist of different sizes and grade mixed and supported by layers of pebbles and gravels, a top distributor to distribute the
incoming water uniformly throughout the cross section of the filter, and an under drain system to collect filtered water.
This Filter performs at a substantially higher specific flow rate than conventional filters. The basic difference between
Multigrade Sand Filter (PSF) and Multigrade Sand Filter (MGF) are media used in vessel and velocity variation.
Advantages and Features
1. Efficient Turbidity and TSS Removal
2. Filter up to 20 – 30 Microns
3. FRP, CS, MSEP, SS Vessel available
4. ASME Pressure Vessel is also available
5. Two, Three and Multi layer Filter
6. Low Pressure drop across the vessel
7. Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel
8. Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features are provided
9. Long filter cycles between backwashing with minimum loss of pressure.
10. Pneumatic and electrical operating automatic valves
11. Two elliptical manholes
13. Automatic control and electrical cabinet.