when a deer jumped out suddenly in front of her car.-she becamefrantic and wanted to find her son but she was bleeding profusely.
-Slowly , as the relationship progressed, they started dating.
1. WHAT I WANT THE TO READ By Jocelyn Ong
2. ABOUT THE AUTHOR NICHOLAS SPARKS Born on December 31, 1965. In Omaha, Nebraska. Six of his novels have been made into films: Message in a Bottle (1999), A Walk to Remember (2002), The Notebook (2004), Nights in Rodanthe (2008), Dear John (2010), and The Last Song (2010).
3. THE RESCUE Denise was driving home with her 4 year old son, Kyle who has learning disabilities on a rainy day. When she woke up, she was badly injured and she found her son missing. Taylor McAyden, a volunteer firefighter for the Edenton Fire Department who owns his own carpenter and contractor firm later managed to find Kyle by relying on his instincts and the help of many other firemen.
4. THE RESCUE From there, the pace of the story starts to take quicken with Taylor driving Denise to her work place to and fro every single day. However Taylor has a hidden past that he does not want to talk about. And when Denise questions him about his father, Taylor becomes quite annoyed. Denise could sense that something was wrong. Taylor then slowly reveals what had happened in the past to him and his father. He then opens all the doors to his past life to Denise. The rescue dared him to live life to the fullest by daring to love!
5. THE END. Thank you for your attentionImages and information taken from:http://www.nicholassparks.com/