Social influencers are your conduits for communities of like-minded people who can all be your potential customers. Through one individual, you can deliver an informed opinion and communicate brand messages to large, trusted audience.
Social influencers are word-of-mouth marketing engines for your brand. They help you build positive brand awareness, authenticate your store to their followers and magnify your marketing efforts manifold!
Characteristic of Social Influencers:
- Social influencers are real people with real following and real influence
- Social influencers interact passionately and are vocal about their opinions. By virtue of this, they are also listened and looked up to often in their circle of influence
- Social influencers write reviews about your products, comment on the buying experience on your site and share your promotional deals. They are active creators of user-generated content for your brand
Identifying Social Influencers:
- Age, gender, location, Facebook interest graph – helps you segregate users as per your desired target segments
- Number of Facebook friends – gives you a good hint of popularity and reach of the user
- Number of purchases shared via desktop and mobile – indicating propensity of generating social referrals for your brand
- Number of clicks and sales happening through social referrals – demonstrates the tangible value of social referrals
Often number of Facebook friends gives you a good indication of user’s popularity, it is important to evaluate this in combination with other social popularity metrics like engagement level for content created by the user, frequency of content creation, etc.
Also, it is important to analyze the personality match with your brand – a soccer crazy teen is definitely not a social influencer if you are selling baby products!
Engaging Social Influencers:
- Provide an Easy Interface for Content Creation
- Reward Social Influencers for Sharing
- Curate Social Referrals back to Your Site
To know more about how ShopSocially can help in Harnessing the Power of Social Influencers for Driving Social Commerce, contact ShopSocially at email@example.com
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.