1. Doing-GoodSupport, Sustain, Succeed AB Short Mike Shaw George Cavagnaro
2. Why Do Good?
3. Brands Need A New Narrative
4. Compelling Stories Of Good Works TurnCustomers Into Advocates
5. Stories Of Your Good Works Inspire Employees AndEnhance Relationships With Suppliers, All Associates
6. You’re Already Doing Things thatImprove Lives, Impact Society
7. People Who Learn About Your Good Works WillFavor Your Products And Services
8. Customers Want Companies To Do Well While Doing Good• 76% of global consumers believe it is acceptable for brands to support good causes and make money at the same time.• 47% of global consumers buy brands that support a good cause at least monthly.• 72% of consumers would recommend a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.• 71% of consumers would help a brand promote their products if there is a good cause behind them.• 87% of global consumers believe that business needs to place at least equal weight on society’s interests as on business’ interests.• When quality and price are equal, the most important factor influencing choice is Purpose.* Edelman’s 2012 goodpurpose® survey
9. There Are Compelling Stories To Be Told About The Good You Do• Story telling is the best way to communicate your humanity.• Uplifting short stories with meaningful images can help win hearts and minds:  Charitable organizations and initiatives supported by your company  Green initiatives within your company  Volunteer work done by your company and/or employees
10. Let’s Tell Them• Have your company stories of good been identified or told effectively?• Doing-Good offers a solution:  We’ll help you develop and define a “Doing Good” strategy consistent with your corporate mission.  We’ll identify and document the good deeds you are already doing.  We’ll unearth the compelling stories that result from those good deeds.  We’ll tell the stories in prose and video.  We’ll tell them in a way that coincides with and fosters your brand positioning.  We’ll work with your marketing team to incorporate your stories into your current marketing mix (website, newsletters, ads, press releases, annual reports, analyst meetings, etc.).  We’ll work with trade and national media to get the right kind and level of exposure for your good works.
11. Our Mission• To find and collaborate with companies who want to do good• To track and record the results of their good deeds• To help them obtain the recognition they deserve for doing good