1. Instructions to follow..To be the perfect AIESECer
2. Awesomeness 101
3. Lesson #1• Make a gmail account.• Become a part of the AIESEC DU google group.• All official communication takes place through this group.• It is mandatory for every current member to be a part of the AIESEC DU google group.• Incase you aren’t added to the google group in the next 2-3 days, kindly contact Raghav or Ishita Malhotra.
4. Write “aiesecdu”
5. Say hello to the ever so awesome Myaiesec.net
6. Select ‘INDIA’ andAIESEC Delhi Universityfor your AIESEC OFFICE
7. Lesson # 3 Brand right.• DO NOT put up any inappropriate pictures/ comments on social media.(The Communications department has its eyes on you)
8. Lesson #4Spell and pronounce AIESEC correctly.
9. Lesson #5 Professional behavior whilerepresenting AIESEC (Eg : external forums, meetings, in AIESEC t shirts)
10. Lesson #6Are we a party organization? Well…
11. For queries Contact :• Ishita Malhotra (VP MIM) at email@example.com• Raghav Bagai (VP HRD) at firstname.lastname@example.org