1. PLAIN REGION: TERAI
• Altitude 70 to 1000m
from sea level
• Green property of
• Most Fertile land
• Sophicasted life
• Agriculture is the main
• Tea farming
2. HILLY REGION:
Village in hill
• Altitude 1000 to 4000
m from sea level
• Hill landscapes
• Healthy environment
• Terrace farming in Nepal
3. MOUNTAIN REGION:
• Roof of the world
• Altitude 4000 to 8848m
• Daily life is difficult but
sufficient to enjoy
• Mt. Everest base camp
WORLD HEIGHEST PEAKS IN NEPAL:
Name Height (meter) Rank
Mount Everest 8,848
Kangchenjunga 8,586 3rd
Lhotse 8,516 4th
Makalu 8,462 5th
Cho Oyu 8,201 6th
Dhaulagiri I 8,167 7th
Manaslu 8,156 8th
Annapurna I 8,091 10th
• Out of top 10 world’s heighest peaks , 8 lies in Nepal
• Besides these, there are other many high peak mountains
POPULATION AND RELIGION:
Total population of Nepal is 27 million
Hinduism: 80% of total population
WORLD HERITAGE SITES IN NEPAL:
2. Lumbini- Birthplace of Lord Buddha
3. Pashupatinarth Temple: Most sacred place for Hindus
TREKKING IN NEPAL
Nepal is in the shade of the Himalayas/ several trekking routes.
Most of people across world come for trekking.
Most of the documents I don’t own. So, Credit goes to the respected
Oulu Nepalese Society and all members of it.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is the national language of Nepal?
2. What is the capital of Nepal?
3. What kind of country is it (Nepal)?
a. Sea country b. Landlocked c. Mountain country d. Country for
4. What percentage of Total land is high hills in Nepal?
a. 95% b. 0% c. Whole land d. 80%
5. Out of ten highest mountain in the world, how many located in Nepal?
6. What is the Birthplace of Lord Buddha?
a. Nepal b. India c. China d. Japan e. Lumbini
7. Which one of them is biggest temple in Nepal?
a. Pashupatinath b. Janaki c. Temple d. None of the above
8. What does it mean?
a. Observing you b. always do right c. You have got beautiful eyes
9. Can we enjoy in Nepal?
a. yes, of course b. A lot c. Boisterous d. All of the above
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.