Marketing Profs' Ann Handley and V3 Integrated Marketing's Shelly Kramer co-presented at the International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas in March 2014.Content Marketing in 15 Minutes a Day is focused on how restaurant industry professionals with businesses large and small can maximize their content marketing and social media efforts.
Topics covered included:
- How social media influences buying behavior
- Challenges for business owners related to content marketing and social media
- How to do your homework and figure out what kind of social media will work for you
- How to start with a competitive analysis
- How to develop a content marketing plan and a social media marketing plan
- Tricks for effective engagement across platforms
- Tools you can use to help maximize your social reach
- Mobile trends for restaurants and how to integrate mobile into your overall strategies
- How to look at your overall goals, your strategy and measure ROI
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.