1. ShellyTerrell.comBit.ly/ShellTerrellPear.ly/buGib Ways to Visualize Vocabulary
2. What words come to mind?
4. Activity1. Go to Twiddla.com/11197552. Click on the text icon3. Write down any words, feelings, thoughts that come to mind
5. Padlet.com or Linoit.com
8. Contributetheir ownphotos to a class account!
11. Activity: Visual DictionaryThis Week’s Theme: At a RestaurantTask:We are focusing on actions, phrases, orvocabulary you’d find involving an experience ata restaurant.Take a photo then email the photo as anattachment to email@example.com. Inthe subject line include title of your photo & addtags: restaurant1a. In the description, addwhere you took the photo and the phrase, action,etc. that is represented.
12. Teaching creative commons Book scavenger huntContextualizing Visual dictionaryStoring student work Design a presentation Class debate Introduce a topic
17. Activity: Wow Parents AdvertisingScenario:We are creative directors for the Happy ParentsClothing line. We create clothing with funnyand/or creative slogans for parents and theirchildren. We have several products such asaprons, baby bibs, hats, etc.Task:Create a slogan to go on an apron, baby bib, or t-shirt.
18. Create Motivational Posters
22. Create a ComicStripgenerator.com
27. Create Goal Collages/Vision Boards Goal Poster by EvelynGiggles, Flickr, CC 2.0
28. Share Quotes & Goals in a Glogster
29. Biteslide.com •slidebooks with images, videos, text •Embeddable & can download