Throughout my career, I needed help! How many of you need help? How many of you in your first year of teaching know you will want help quickly and from experienced educators in the field? How many of you would like this quickly while you face problems such as classroom management, communicating with parents effectively, or integrating new technology you were never trained in effectively? Throughout your career you will face many problems and like the Beatles say it is great to get a little help from our friends!
2. “The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written ininvisible ink and clamoring to become visible.” ~Vladimir Nabakov
3. Really?!You want me towrite!?#$
4. Motivate to write!
5. Graphic organizers help learnerscategorize & organize thoughts & ideas!
6. Idea Sketch IOS Mindmapping Apphttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idea-sketch/id367246522?mt=8
9. Storyboards 3D App for iPad
10. Once upon a time...Write aChain And the bird…Story …The End!
11. Google Drive for the Cloud & Creating!
12. Character Texts•Students get in pairs•They chose characterthey want to be•They text to each othera conversation theyimagine the 2 characterswould have now•Use Google Chat, FBmessenger or any otherfree messaging app
13. Blog Girl, after Norman Rockwell (detail) by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com, Flickr
15. Change their environmentSalvatelambiente: leggetesuiPad by paz.ca, Flickr
16. Cool Writing Apps
17. Write About This IOS Apphttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/write-about-this-free/id601382666?ls=1&mt=8