2. 88 Reasons to work with a REALTOR®Not all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®.Here’s why it pays to work with a REALTOR®:1. Navigate a complicated process.A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the bestdeal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. 6. Someone who speaks the language.2. Information and opinions. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you canA professional will be able to help you answer these understand why it’s important to work with a professionaltwo important questions: Will the property provide the who is immersed in the industry and knows the realenvironment I want for a home or investment? Second, will estate language.the property have resale value when I am ready to sell? 7. Experience.3. Help finding the best property. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime,Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but usually with quite a few years in between each purchase.not actively advertised in the market, and it will take Even if you have done it before, laws and regulationssome investigation by your REALTOR® to find all change. Realtors®, on the other hand, handle hundreds ofavailable properties. real estate transactions over the course of their career.4. Negotiating skills. Having an expert on your side is critical.There are many negotiating factors, including but not 8. Objective voice.limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and For most people, a home is the biggest purchaseinclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective,Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and third party helps you stay focused on the issues mostinspections are recommended or required. important to you.5. Property marketing power.Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. In fact, Bottom line: Do you have the expertise to sella large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a your home in today’s market?practitioner’s contacts through previous clients, referrals, A REALTOR® does.friends, and family.Portions reprinted from REALTOR® magazine (Realtor.org/realtormag) with permission of the National Association of Realtors®. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
3. How I Help You Sell Your Home HNot all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®.Here’s why it pays to work with a REALTOR®:1. Navigate a complicated process.A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the bestdeal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. 6. Someone who speaks the language.2. Information and opinions. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you canA professional will be able to help you answer these two understand why it’s important to work with a professionalimportant questions: Will the property provide the who is immersed in the industry and knows the realenvironment I want for a home or investment? Second, will estate language.the property have resale value when I am ready to sell? 7. Experience.3. Help finding the best property. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime,Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but usually with quite a few years in between each purchase.not actively advertised in the market, and it will take Even if you have done it before, laws and regulationssome investigation by your REALTOR® to find all change. Realtors®, on the other hand, handle hundreds ofavailable properties. real estate transactions over the course of their career.4. Negotiating skills. Having an expert on your side is critical.There are many negotiating factors, including but not 8. Objective voice.limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and For most people, a home is the biggest purchaseinclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective,Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and third party helps you stay focused on the issues mostinspections are recommended or required. important to you.5. Property marketing power.Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. In fact, Bottom line: Do you have the expertise to sella large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a your home in today’s market?practitioner’s contacts through previous clients, referrals, A REALTOR® does.friends, and family.Portions reprinted from REALTOR® magazine (Realtor.org/realtormag) with permission of the National Association of Realtors®. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
4. About A Windermere Windermere Exclusive Properties
5. Our Mission Statement HWindermere is a network of real estate businesses The best from and for Windermere people.and a community of people who seek trust and mu- Our greatest assets are Windermere people–the salestual respect in each of our relationships. We serve associates, managers, supporting staff and ownersneighborhoods throughout the West and, through with whom we hope to sustain mutually satisfying,our affiliations with related firms, we can link to productive and lasting relationships. We place highneighborhoods and services around the world. We priority on their growth, development and job satis-are committed to: faction, and provide all the opportunity for rewardLeadership in the real estate industry. commensurate with contributions.Windermere is committed to being a leader among The improvement of life in theour peer firms. We build and support close-knit neighborhoods we serve.teams. Our wish is to foster teamwork while reserv-ing the freedom each of us needs to satisfy buyers We will be personally involved in civic and com-and sellers and find personal satisfaction. munity affairs that improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods, and will contribute both financialThe highest ethical standards. and human resources to achieve these ends.Uncompromising honesty and integrity.We will continue to grow while exercising practicesthat meet the highest ethical and business standards.
6. Our Philosophy H“Windermere has always emphasized professionalism. The Best Tools.Our associates are the primary component to our success As part of the Windermere network, agents may alsoand growth. We‘ve worked very hard over the years to take advantage of a variety of programs and innovativebuild our reputation as a company whose representatives services including technology, marketing, and educationare fair, honest, knowledgeable and genuinely care about that they can put to work in their local market. Thesetheir communities.” innovative tools allow them to serve homebuyers and–Geoff Wood, Chief Executive Officer; homesellers in a way that is unique to Windermere.Windermere Real Estate A Professional Approach. Windermere’s structure allows offices to operateHire the best people. Give them the best tools. independently while retaining the benefits of beingCreate a professional approach. associated with a respected brand–benefits such asThis founding philosophy of Windermere has been advertising buying power, agent benefits and powerfulimplemented through the introduction of new programs technology tools. At the same time, agents are intimatelythat have set industry standards which have given familiar with their local communities, allowing them toagents the knowledge they need to meet the needs of provide knowledgeable and high-caliber real estatebuyers and sellers. services tailored to the client’s needs.The Best People.Windermere’s sales force is the company’s greatest asset.Windermere’s associates include experts in all areas ofreal estate. While residential real estate is the mainstay ofits business, Windermere has partners who specialize inrelocation, financing, insurance, escrow and new homes.
7. 66 Cornerstones of WindermereThe Windermere mark is our historic symbol used inconjunction with the Windermere name. Together, theycomprise the Windermere logo.The tree in the center of the mark represents Windermereas a living, vital organization that is committed to servingindividual neighborhoods through its branch system. The Network:The two brackets on the left and right surrounding the Local offices with a global reach. We are high techtree join together to create a diamond, symbolizing our people with high touch service.commitment to quality customer service. Windermere’s Community:unity and strong network are also represented by the We are a collection of interesting, passionate, committedtwo individual brackets joining together to become one people who truly believe in building vibrant and livablestrong, unified structure. communities.The points of the diamond depict Windermere as an Tools & Resources:innovative industry-leader focused on the future. We don’t just try new tools, we are leaders in the techno-Quality Business Practices: logical revolution of real estate practices.We conduct business as caring professionals. Ourethics are higher than board rules require and our serviceis infused with courtesy and integrity.Standards of Practice: Standards ofOur standards are built on trust and respect. Expect Quality Practicevalue and honesty in a Windermere real estate agent.Full Service: TheFrom financing to escrow, our team can take care of all Network Windermere Full Serviceyour real estate needs. Way Community Tools & Resources
8. The Leading Regional Real Estate Brand in the West T We’ve once again been honored by a prestigious industry organization. REAL Trends has ranked us as the largest regional real estate brand in the western United States.* Windermere Real Estate is the leading residential real estate network in the West and serves neighborhoods in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming, Washington and British Columbia. *From The REAL Trends 500 Report “The Largest Regional Brands in the Country,” May 2008.Windermere at a glance:• Established 1972• Number of offices 375• Number of agents 8,273• Total sales volume $31,860,630,014 Portions reprinted from REALTOR® magazine (Realtor.org/realtormag) with permission of the National Association of Realtors®. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
9. About Windermere Exclusive Properties AWindermere Exclusive Properties• Established April 1, 2001• Number of agents more than 400• Number of offices 8 ...a�d gro�i�g.
10. Offi� LocationsAt Windermere, one key fits every office. We canmeet in any one of our convenient, high techbusiness centers. OCarlsbad Village Windermere Escondido Windermere Rancho Bernardo Windermere355 Carlsbad Village Drive, 100 South Escondido Blvd., 16890 Bernardo Center Drive,Carlsbad, CA 92008 Escondido, CA 92025 San Diego CA 92128Phone: 760-434-4340 Phone: 760-291-1000 Phone: 858-487-2002Fax: 760-730-3191 Fax: 760-746-8696 Fax: 858-675-9690Carlsbad Faire Windermere Rancho Santa Fe / Solana Beach / Del Mar300 Carlsbad Village Drive, Fairbanks Ranch Windermere 125 East Lomas Santa Fe,Carlsbad, CA 92008 Address: 16236 San Dieguito Road, Solana Beach, CA 92075Phone: 760-729-2900 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067 Phone: 858-523-9252Fax: 760-729-6762 Phone: 858-756-2865 Fax: 858-523-0757 Fax: 858-756-2872Carmel Valley / La Jolla Windermere La Costa / Encinitas Windermere11155 East Ocean Air Drive, 1905 Calle Barcelona, Suite 230,San Diego, CA 92130 Carlsbad, CA 92009Phone: 858-436-3260 Phone: 760-931-6111Fax: 858-436-3265 Fax: 760-931-1026
11. Windermere San Diego WThere are nearly 500 Windermere agents inSan Diego. We work together, attend caravanstogether and hold special networking meetings tobetter serve our clients.
12. Get Connected GWith 400 offices and 9000 agents through outthe West Coast, Windermere agents are verywell connected. We use our extensive networkto market properties to the right buyers in theright places.
13. The Windermere Team Approach TAt Windermere, we work as a team.Our agents are supported by an expert staff of realestate professionals who are trained to make sellinga home a smooth and pleasant experience.Armed with the most advanced technology and thehighest ethical practices, we can facilitate the sales • Professional Photographers/process with our comprehensive array of services. Videographers • Loan and Escrow OfficersHere are just a few of the people already in place toassist your Windermere agent: • Home Staging Designers• Transaction Coordinators From our local owners to our dedicated managers, we are all here to help.• Marketing and Advertising Directors• Technology Experts
14. The Achievements in Real Estate & Beyond T Windermere wins Silver Medal in 11th Annual “Best Of” Reader’s Poll. Windermere Exclusive Properties won the Silver Medal in the Real Estate Company category of the 11th Annual “Best Of “ reader’s poll, conducted by the San Diego Ranch Coast Newspaper Group. Readers of the Rancho Santa Fe Review, Carmel Valley News and Del Mar Village Voice recognize Windermere as a favorite choice for real estate in San Diego. “Any Windermere agent will tell you, our work is not about houses; it’s about people,” said Steve Rodgers, President. “We care a lot about our community and are grateful to be considered among its Best.”
15. Our Achievements in Real Estate & BeyondOur work is not about houses.It’s about people. OWe’re in the business of selling houses. But moreimportantly, we’re helping people find a placethey can call home. Our commitment to serviceextends beyond each real estate transaction. Past projects include beach clean ups, food drivesEvery year since 1984, Windermere associates have for community resource centers, mobile blood drivesskipped work for a day to complete neighborhood and outreach work with the children ofimprovement projects. Operation Hero.Not only is Community Service Day a great Community Service Day has been recognizedopportunity to give back to the communities where by several local and national organizations for itswe live and work, it also gives us a chance to work community improvement projects.together. We clean, landscape and repair parks,playgrounds, schools, shelters and communitybuildings. Each office selects a project that bestserves its community needs.After all, real estate is rooted in our communities.And an investment in our neighborhoods gives us alla better place to call home.
16. The Windermere Foundation THelping Homeless andLow-income FamiliesEvery transaction makes a difference.Windermere’s commitment to serving ourcommunities goes beyond providing our buyersand sellers the best in real estate services. Every time Building a future for homeless anda Windermere sales associate sells a home, a portion low-income children.of the commission goes to the Windermere A significant portion of Windermere Foundation dol-Foundation, a non-profit organization established in lars go toward programs that help children. Estab-1989. Contributions from Windermere agents lishing and funding literacy programs, underwritingcombined with contributions from Windermere the costs of summer camp, and providing basicemployees and the public have allowed the necessities such as new school shoes, socks, andWindermere Foundation to distribute over two underwear are among the many projects that themillion dollars annually in recent years to non-profit Windermere Foundation supports. We believe thatagencies dedicated to helping homeless and building a child’s self-esteem is an investment in ourlow-income families. future.Housing is our business.Helping homeless and low-income families is anatural extension of our business. Non-profitagencies receiving Windermere Foundation dollarshave furnished emergency and transitional housing,have subsidized costs for services such as healthcare, employment counseling, placement andtraining, day care, scholarships and much more.
17. Our President “Corporate Citizen of the Year” O Steve Rodgers, President of Windermere Exclusive Properties, was awarded the ABLE Corporate Citizen of the Year Award at this year’s second annual A.B.L.E Awards Sunday, June 28th. This year’s award recognizes Steve Rodgers as being a leader in his field, leading the way ethically and with his The Achievements in community’s best interest always in mind. His Community Business Leadership Outreach Programs have been of great help to his fellow Excellence (ABLE) Awards citizens and always include the majority of his fellow were designed to recognize Windermere associates.some of North County’s most active communitymembers and businesses. The event was a celebration of In past years Rodgers has been involved indoing business successfully, responsibly, and in the spirit of doing commercials for the blood bank and has beenSan Diego North. involved in a number of Southern California Beach Clean-Ups and Cancer Walks. He has also made“This award belongs to the entire Windermere Team. As contributions to the Children’s Hospital and Jenna Druckreal estate agents it’s our philosophy and our pleasure to Foundation and gotten his hands dirty in a number ofgive back to the communities that we work in and live in,” environmentally friendly green community events. Stevesaid Rodgers. “We will be persistent in promoting Rodger’s dedication to his craft and community combinedenvironmental efficiency and will continue to do our part to make him the ideal choice for the ABLE Corporateto keep San Diego great.” Citizen of the Year Award.The spirit of the Corporate Citizen of the Year Award isto recognize those individuals who have demonstrated aphilosophy of giving and corporate social responsibility tomake a significant impact on the San Diego North region’shealth and well being.
18. MMy Plan for Marketing Your Home Marketing
19. The 80/20 Rule of Pricing and Marketing a Property TThere are two major factors in selling your home: We Cannot Control:• Price • Location• Effective Marketing • CompetitionEighty percent is how your home is priced, and • Market Conditions20 percent is effectively marketing your property to We Can Control:buyers and other real estate agents. • Condition of your homeBecause your home is not the only one on the • Termsmarket pricing it comparably to the market is vitalto getting it sold. Without a doubt, the price of the • Pricehome plays the biggest role in the buyer’s decision.Key Market Factors: 20%How long does it take to sell a home? There is Effectiveno easy answer. Recognizing the key factors Marketinginfluencing the market can give you significantcontrol over the time it takes to sell your home.The proper balance of these factors will expediteyour sale. 80% Price
20. A Comparative Market Analysis AA Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is essential to The following are a few things to keep in minddetermine the value of residential property. Location about pricing:and characteristics of the property are the key • Realistic pricing will achieve maximumelements in determining value. Therefore, the price in a reasonable time.basis for valuation is similar properties in your area.The market analysis takes into account the amount • Your cost or profit desire is irrelevant; thereceived from recent sales of comparable properties market determines the price.and the quantity and quality of comparable • The cost of improvements are almostproperties currently on the market. always more than the added value.The desired end result is to find a price that will • Houses that remain on the market for aattract a willing and able buyer in a reasonable time. long time do not get shown.Once the value of your home has been determined, • A house that is priced right from theyou can decide on an offering price that will beginning achieves the highest proceeds.achieve your goals. Generally, the price should notexceed the value by more than 5% or potentialbuyers may not even make offers. Naturally, if youwant to sell quickly your asking price should be verynear the value.
21. Intelligent Pricing IDetermining the best asking price for a home can be oneof the most challenging aspects of selling a home. It isalso one of the most important.If your home is listed at a price that is above marketvalue, you will miss out on prospective buyers whowould otherwise be prime candidates to purchase your Another critical factor to keep in mind when pricing yourhome. If you list at a price that is below market value, home is timing. A property attracts the most attention,you will ultimately sell for a price that is not the optimum excitement and interest from the real estate communityvalue for your home. and potential buyers when it is first listed on the market.By pricing your property at market value, you expose it Improper pricing at the initial listing misses out on thisto a much greater percentage of prospective buyers. peak interest period and may result in your propertyThis increases your chances for a sale while ensuring a languishing on the market. This may lead to a belowfinal sale price that properly reflects the market value of market value sale price, or, even worse, no sale at all.your home. Therefore, your home has the highest chance for a fruitful sale when it is new on the market and the price is reasonably established. % of Potential Buyers Who Will Look At Property100% 90% 75% 80% 60% 60% 40% 30% +15% 20% +10% 10% Market Value-20% -10% -15% Asking Price in Relation to Market Value
22. Your Marketing Calendar My marketing plan leverages traditional print Y marketing, high tech internet tools and the power of personal communication. While the dates change depending on month, here is what your marketing calendar will look like. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Install lock box 1 2 Add photography 3 Feature on my 4 5 and virtual tour to MLS website and hundreds Fill flyer box and local Schedule professional Submit to MLS Install For Sale sign of other real estate sites offices with brochures HOME LISTED photography and/or and text message Arrange any necessary Showcase on videography for a virtual sign rider Mail Just Listed cards to cleaning and staging Realtor.com and tour, media gallery, target areas Order flyers/brochures Enhance on brochures/ads and postcards SignonSanDiego.com 6 Post video on 7 8 9 10 11 Promote Open House 12 YouTube & other top video sites Submit listing to papers Pitch at Broker Pitch at Windermere in Newspaper Refresh electronic ads like the Union Tribune Caravans for office meetings and onlineVirtual OPEN HOUSE Share listing on social San Diego agents Repost on social for open house and Write about listings on Prepare house for networking sites networking sites display ads Distribute flyers real estate blog sites show refill flyer box Send email blast and and Walk optional video blast neighborhood 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Call network of referral Submit optional ads Pitch at Broker Pitch at Windermere Refresh electronic ads agents to Dreamhomes, Caravans for office meetings Promote Virtual Open OPEN HOUSE San Diego agents Repost on social Get Open House Windermere Homes or Write about listings on House Online Windermere Living networking sites feedback Distribute flyers real estate blog sites 20 21 22 23 24 25 Promote 26 Open House Submit ads to papers Pitch at Broker Pitch at Windermere in Newspaper Refresh electronic ads Send email blast and like the Union Tribune Caravans for office meetings and onlineVirtual OPEN HOUSE San Diego agents Repost on social optional video blast for open house and Write about listings on Prepare house for display ads networking sites Distribute flyers real estate blog sites show refill flyer box and Walk neighborhood 27 28 29 30 Call network of referral OPEN ESCROW agents Review progress and OPEN HOUSE Lead you through the Get Open House negotiate offers escrow process feedback
23. The Multiple Listing Service TFeatures and benefits of the Benefits of a lockbox:Multiple Listing Service. • Allows real estate agents from variousWhen you agree to work with me, I will immediately companies to show your home whetherlist your home with our local Multiple Listing Service it’s occupied or not.(MLS). This means that complete information aboutyour home can be accessed by any licensed agent. • Saves time that agents would have to spendSince nine out of ten buyers use an agent in their retrieving keys from the real estate office.home search process, this complete and detailed • Provides controlled access by requiring agents todatabase of listings is an important tool. enter a unique security card or code.A lockbox can help sell your home. • Through tracking the unique userWhen your home is listed on the MLS, your home identification data agents must provide, I’ll knowwill also receive a lockbox, sometimes referred to which agents have shown your home. I can thenas a keybox. The lockbox is attached to your home follow up with those agents to get criticaland will contain an entry key. Most areas now have feedback that may speed the sale of your home.electronic lockboxes that require a special code orcard to open and release the key.
24. In Print: Marketing Your Home T Newspaper/Magazines • Extra exposure in select San Diego media to boost awareness among active buyers. Distinctive Signage • Distinctive Signage highlights homes for sale. • Sign riders with website and text options make it easy for buyers to get more information.Print marketing is a great way to communicateyour homes unique value. I use a variety of mediato reach multiple avenues of interested tointerested buyers.Property Brochures• Stunning photography and key property features on a beautifully designed Property Brochure.• Perfect to fill flyer boxes, hang in office windows and distribute at networking events.Direct Mail Marketing• Custom postcards and letters sent directly to the hands of neighbors, key prospects and real estate agents.
25. Open Houses O Attract More Buyers with a Windermere Open House. Before buyers purchase a home, they need to walk through it and picture themselves living in it. According to a national survey*, more than 52 percent of buyers use open houses as an information source when looking for a home. You’ll want to take advantage of this exposure and I will work with you through the process of preparing your home for the event. I will promote your open house online, in print and through personal networking. *National Association of REALTORS® 2006 Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers
26. The Power of Marketing T Listings are showcased with high quality brochures, telling the story to prospective buyers.Mailed directly to target neighborhoods, prospective buyers and agents.
27. Our Networking with Buyer’s Agents OMore than 90 percent of buyers choose to workwith a real estate agent and most homes that arepurchased last year were located from within theRealtor network.I am directly connected to thousandsof agents.• My local brokerage includes nearly 400 agents and affiliates in eight San Diego offices. I see Windermere agents regularly in office meetings and sales rallies.• I can communicate with 9,000 other Windermere agents and affiliates throughout the West Coast through company newsletters, emails and blog posts.• I am part of the National Associations of Realtors (NAR), the California Association of Realtors (CAR) and the San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR).• I attend local caravans and network with other full time agents from different companies at industry events.
28. UUsing the Latest in Today’s ExclusiveTechnology Properties Technology
29. Today’s Internet Savvy Homebuyer TYour Home’s Presence On The Internet is NowMore Important.A survey of home buyers who recently moved asked:“Do you think the internet is becoming moreimportant than print advertising to market a home?” Source: Conducted by DME, Inc. for REALTOR.com® Findings, April 2008 Where buyers found the home theyAccording to the National Association of eventually purchased:REALTORS®, more buyers found their home onthe internet than through a print ad or a sign. Real estate agent 34% Internet 32% Yard sign/Open House sign 15% Friend, relative, neighbor 7% Homebuilder or their agent 3% Directly from the sellers/ 2% Knew the sellers Home book or magazine 1% Source: National Association of Realtors 2008 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
30. Dramatíc Online ExposureWindermere uses a strategic internet marketing campaign and the latest real estate technology to place your home at the finger tips of millions of potential buyers.
31. Leading the Way in Real Estate Technology LTo effectively work with today’s internet savvy homebuyer, you need an internet savvy Realtor.• Windermere was the first real estate company to • Windermere developed an exclusive virtual feature an interactive listing map on their toolset that allows us to reach, track and engage website, allowing visitors to conveniently search buyers on an international level. for properties from the comfort of their homes. • Windermere listings are syndicated to thousands • Windermere Exclusive Properties was the first real of websites through the most sophisticated estate brokerage in San Diego to launch a internet property marketing plan company wide blog site. It is updated daily ever developed. with real time news, powered by more than • Windermere has an exclusive text message system 100 active agent authors. that provides instant property information on all • We are the only real estate brokerage in California homes for sale, 24 hour a day. It’s the modern with our own multimedia production company day flier box. and green screen studio. Our team of videographers and directors support agents with If you want access to the greatest tools everything from professional photography to full technology has to offer, choose a motion video. Windermere agent.
32. Showcased on Realtor.com SCapturing Buyers On REALTOR.COM.®The more buyers we can interest, the better chancewe have of finding one who will meet your price,terms and desired closing date. • Listing video tours SHOWCASE • Promote open houses LISTINGS.I have upgraded your listing on REALTOR.com® tobe more prominent using REALTOR.com® ShowcaseListing Enhancements.• Your home will be more visible to buyers• I receive customer leads directly so I can personally respond to buyers• There are additional enhancements I can add to your listing to show off the best featuresWhat SHOWCASE LISTING ENHANCEMENTS doto help sell your property.• More exposure for your property• Up to 25 jumbo photos
33. Enhanced on E I use enhanced listings on SignOnSanDiego.com to give your home premier placement on the #1 local site for real estate searches. • SignOnSanDiego.com is San Diego’s most visited local Web site. • It receives about 30 million page views and more than 3 million visitors each month. • SignOnSanDiego reaches 32% of all San Diego Internet Users & 24% of all San Diego adults.
34. Our Internet Presence OWindermere websites are cutting edge. Theyinclude: interactive maps for easy property searches;an advanced blogging platform; social networkingmash ups; and professional videos and home tours.
35. Property Website P Single Property Websites are an innovative way to highlight the key features of your home. I use a unique web address (like www.123SanDiegoDrive. com) and populate the site with media rich content about the property. This digital property flyer can include numerous photos, a virtual tour, a Google map, WalkScore, and community/school information. A “Share This” function makes it easy to forward the Property Website to interested agents and buyers. And with a single click, site visitors can contact me directly. Homes with their own Property Website reach more buyers and often sell faster than those without a website. Rest assured that your home will be showcased with the most advanced real estate technology available.
36. Web 2.0 & Social Networking WOver the past few years, the way people use theinternet has dramatically changed. Users want morethan online directories, they want a perpetual streamof interactive and dynamic content. Blogs and othersites featuring user generated content are among themost popular tools people use to “get a feel” for newthings, including real estate.What you should know about Social Networking(member communities):• Time spent on social networking sites has surged 73% this year.• In February 2009, social network usage exceeded web-based email usage for the first time.• 77% percent of active Internet users read blogs.• There are more than 2 billion Google searches performed daily.• YouTube accounts for more than 10% of all internet traffic and attracts nearly 83 millions visitors each month.• 100,000 people check their Facebook Page every day, 30 million of them do it through their mobile device.• California is home to more than 57% of Twitter accounts.Buyers are actively using social networking sites to learnabout San Diego and make their real estate decisions. Iunderstand these tools and will leverage these sites tomake your property more visible and attractive to themodern buyer.
37. P icture Perfect Production Videos P Today’s homeowners overwhelmingly report that photos and videos are the most important features they use when searching for a home. Together, they can increase the perceived value of a property by nearly 20%. Windermere Exclusive Properties is the only real estate brokerage in California with our own multimedia production company and local green screen studio. Our team of videographers supports agents with everything from professional photography to full motion video. The number of American users frequenting online video sites climbed 339% since 2003 and this year it became the fastest growing area of on-line marketing. We use video to make your virtual tours stand out from the competition and attract more attention from home buyers on the top 5 video sharing sites.
38. Smart Phones & Mobile Marketing for the Buyer on the Go ŠWe are a society “on the go.” Personal cell phonesand wireless internet make it easy for us to conductbusiness from any place. A homebuyer can use asmart phone to search for properties, watch homeand neighborhood tours on YouTube and engage insocial marketing.• Mobile internet access increased 36% in the US last year.• There are 18 million Americans with mobile internet access. Globally, that number is 54 million.• On average, 35-44 year olds send more texts than make phone calls.• 53% of Smart Phone users are clicking on mobile ads and 35% are requesting more information.To reach this moving market, I deliver real estateinformation to cell phones using text messages andthe mobile internet.
39. Instant Property Information• Today’s buyers want information fast, very fast. I use a state of the art text message program to make sure that modern buyers can receive instant property information and I never miss an I opportunity to sell your home.• When a buyer sends a text inquiry about your property, they get an immediate response, 24 hours a day. I follow up with a timely phone call and capture more interested buyers because of my dedication to the latest technologies.
40. Your Feedback: Reporting/Tracking YKeeping you informed about the progress of yourhome sale is among my top priorities. Not onlywill I be available to you in person, but there aremany other ways we can communicate as well.I answer emails, calls and text messages–so youreach me quickly.My system is transparent and I would be happy toshare it with you.I carefully monitor internet traffic and can showyou amazing information about prospective buyers.Through visual reports and on-line tracking systems,I will show you how my marketing is attractingbuyers to your property. You will know how to findyour property on hundreds of websites, where towatch your virtual tour and what the feedback isfrom other agents who view your home.Expect expert guidance and immediate phone callsfor any breaking news. I will make it a smooth andorganized transaction.
41. Going Green in Real Estate GAgents, brokers and builders at Windermere areproud to be part of the “green” movement. There’sa growing awareness among professionals about the • I use green marketing techniques, like calling myenvironmental impact of our every day business network and using internet advertising.practices. We want to build vibrant andlivable communities. • I use multimedia property tours to reach buyers on a global level with a 24 hour virtualAt Windermere, we use technology to reduce our Open House.carbon footprint. • We participate in ecofriendly events, like beach• We store our forms and materials in an electronic clean ups and hardware collection events. library of digital documents rather than printouts. • Windermere raises environmental awareness• We use WINForms to complete real estate through social networking groups and websites transactions neatly and without waste. geared towards the green buyer and seller.• Docusign reduces paper use by signing contracts • We can recommend a host of green products and and documents with electronic signatures. service solutions to our clients interested in going green.• With electronic scanning and fax systems we can send proposals, contracts, and invoices. All parties can have signed copies without having to print anything.
42. PPremier Properties Exclusive Programs Premier
43. The Premier ProgramWindermere’s Premier PropertiesSM program wascreated more than a decade ago to meet the unique Tdemands of marketing and selling luxury homes.The Premier Properties program focuses onaccomplishing our mutual objective––professionally marketing your property to qualifiedbuyers and successfully selling your property at thebest possible price.Benefits Include:• Special advertising opportunities• Enhanced Web presence• Networking with other agents in the high-end market• Unique signageMarketing Tools For Your Premier PropertyAt Windermere Exclusive Properties, we take acustomized, targeted approach to marketing your PremierProperty–using the right mix of tools to give your homehigh visibility in this niche market. The Premier Propertiesmarketing program is designed to create maximumexposure to sell your home quickly at the highest value.
44. Our Exclusive Advertising OSpecial Advertising Opportunities. Customized Marketing Materials.Windermere’s display ads in The San Diego Union Our targeted direct mail campaigns give your PremierTribune and The North County Times gives your home home exposure to key prospects, as well as top salesbroadcast print exposure throughout the region and associates from all real estate companies who representdistinguishes your home with the special Premier logo high-end buyers seeking upscale properties. Top-quality,– drawing more attention to exceptional listings. full color brochures are available to help highlight your home’s distinctive features with photographs andEnhanced Web Presence. detailed descriptions.Windermere’s Website, which receives millions ofvisitors each month, offers first-class exposure for Unique Signage.luxury homes. The special Premier section, search Windermere’s exclusive Premier sign, stylized with thefunction and logo differentiate Premier homes from elegant Premier logo, gives your exceptional home theothers featured on www.windermere.com and recognition it deserves. Information about your home willwww.windermeresandiego.com. be presented at our Premier networking meetings, giving your home additional visibility among Windermere’sFull Motion Videos. Premier property specialists.We can also showcase your Premier home with high end,full motion videos. More than virtual tours, these mini-movies give your homes a competitive edge withupscale buyers.
45. WindermerePremier.comThe On-line Home for Upscale Properties. WThe Premier PropertiesSM program is designedto address the special needs of clients in the high-endmarket. Since its creation, we’ve developed areputation for unparalleled expertise, an expansivenetwork of experienced agents and pioneeringmarketing strategies. This proven marketing programincludes a component that provides an enhancedonline presence for upscale homes meeting thestringent Premier program requirements.Whether our Premier listings are reached via a searchfrom our industry-leading website Windermere.com orby going directly to WindermerePremier.com, homeseekers can feel confident that these properties reflectthe highest quality the market has to offer.Through our online venues, the distinctive and invitingfeatures of a Premier property are highlighted throughthe use of exclusive tools such as Photo Gallery,insightful community profiles, detailed propertyinformation and easy agent contact. Combined, thesetools help create a marketing perspective second onlyto an in-person tour.