Be the first to like this
Registry Cleaner - What is Windows Registry, Do I Need Such a Software
What is Windows Registry?
Windows Registry is a collection of databases that contain system configurations and settings for Microsoft Windows operating system. Software settings, user preferences, information relating to hardware devices and operating system configurations are stored in the registry. The registry is accessed and modified continuously by almost all programs and the operating system as well.
How do I know if I Need a Registry Cleaner?
A Registry Cleaner is an essential program like an antivirus. This is because a Registry Cleaner has the ability to scan and repair the actual problems that your computer has.
You need a Registry Cleaner if-
• Your computer is running very slow and programs often become unresponsive
• Application programs and games freezes/ lags
• Application programs and games crashes with/ without error
• Application programs and games fail to load
• You receive an error at the Windows Startup
• Internet is very slow and the web browser lags
• Computer takes longer time to load than usual
• The system restarts automatically
Where Can I Download a Registry Cleaner?
The link to download a Registry Cleaner is provided here. You can download RegInOut Registry Cleaner from here: http://www.reginout.net/
Are Registry Cleaner Applications Safe?
A Registry Cleaner application allows you to scan and repair all/ selected portions of your registry thereby fix problems which you are facing with your computer. It re-sets the values of your registry according to actual requirements of the system. So you need not to worry. However, you should use the “Backup” feature of the Registry Cleaner before making any change to the registry.