DAILY LESSON PLAN
: 3 Cantik
: 1st October 2013/Tuesday
: 8.45 a.m - 9.45a.m
: World of Knowledge
: Adjective (describe people)
: 5.1 By the end of the 6- year primary schooling, pupils will be
able to use different word classes correctly and
: 5.1.6 Able to use adjectives correctly and appropriately:
: By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
1. To tick at least 6 adjective based on the checklist
2. List at least 5 adjectives from the video correctly.
3. List down adjective from the pictures correctly.
: fair, dark, fat, gorgeous, thin, puddy, adorable
: Pupils have learnt adjective (colours, size) previously.
: Always say good things to others in daily life
: Identifying, classification and comprehension
: Verbal-linguistic, intrapersonal, linguistic
: Power point slides, worksheets, adjectives checklist
Stage / Time
1. Eliciting pupils’
Teaching / Learning Activities
1. Teacher shows picture of
celebrity and asks pupils to list
adjective from the picture
1. Teacher introduces to the
students the adjectives using
pictures through power point
2. Teacher shows a video clip to the
students with the lyrics
3. Students are required to observe
the adjectives in the video
What did you see in
4. Teacher asks the students what
they have seen (adjectives) from
Bruno Mars has nothing on us!
Today I don't feel like....describing
Guess the adjective.
1. Pupils are divide into groups
2. Teacher shows video once again
3. Teacher provides each pupil with
a checklist of all the adjective
based on the video and also other
4. Teacher checks the answer with
1. Teacher divides pupils into group
2. Teacher gives pictures related to
adjectives to pupils.
Pupils list the suitable adjective
based on the picture
4. Pupils tell the adjective in group
5. Pupils write a sentence related to
the picture using the adjective
6. Teacher checks the answers with
Summary of today’s
1. Teacher highlights examples of
adjectives that they have learnt.
Highlights moral value 2. Teacher highlights the moral
"Say a good things in our daily