Why we need another planet?
– More than 6.5 billion people living on Earth.
That number increasing all the time, our planet
is quickly becoming overcrowded.
– Increasing Earth Temperature
– Decreasing Resources.
What is the reason ?
Scientists say mars is not suitable
Why mars is not suitable for living?
• The scientist found underground water in
• They suspect is there any possibility of water
cycle on mars.
• There are only traces of water
• the surface gravity on mars is only 38% gravity of
• Because of this lack of magnetosphere or
magnetic field surrounding the mars, it’s loss of
• Mars has got too cold.
• Temperatures on mars can dip down to -150
degree C at night.
• And really get above 0 degree C at the day time.
• Mars has an atmosphere, but it’s not
• 95% CO2 , 3% N2, 1.6% Ar and
very less percentage of O2.
• Swirl wind always kicking up dust.
• There aren’t O2, Ozone layer. So lots of
harmful radiations are reached the mars.
• Soil of mars is a poisonous and unknown
dangerous chemical also there.
So it is not possible to live there.
• So what is our choice?
• So what we can do?
Why habitable planets?
• This types of planets can exist water on their
• NASA scientists expect it has oceans, clouds
and a mostly transparent atmosphere .
About it in brief……..
It is 600 light years away from Earth.
It is 2.4 times the size of Earth.
It takes 290 days to orbit around the star.
It has 22 °C average surface temperature.
Why kepler 22b?
• If scientists manage to find water from
It is seen as a huge step towards
finding Earth's twin.
it’s gives us solutions for every
problems that we early discussed.
Keep in touch with kepler 22b
For more information :-