ShapeUp Employer Wellness Survey
- 643 views
Companies across America have implemented employee wellness programs to control rising health care costs and address major health issues like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But ...
Companies across America have implemented employee wellness programs to control rising health care costs and address major health issues like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But employers with robust programs view wellness not just as a way to save money but as an essential element of a strong and vibrant company culture. These employers are increasing their financial commitment to employee wellness, but they see room for improvement in their programs and are struggling with strategy, leadership support, and results measurement. This annual report illuminates how businesses approach and deploy wellness programs to meet their corporate objectives and explores how they can do better.
Findings from ShapeUp's Employer Wellness Survey include:
* Unique survey results from HR and wellness decision–makers at some of the world's largest companies, reporting on what works and what doesn't in their wellness programs
* Surprising answers about where these employers are focusing the majority of their time and effort
* Candid views on how traditional programs like telephonic coaching, HRAs, and biometric screening are performing
* Diverse opinions about the role of financial incentives in employee health management
* Insights into how employers approach and measure their return-on-investment
Download the full Employer Wellness Survey from ShapeUp at http://www.shapeup.com/survey
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views