Do NOT overload outlet with too many plugs.
Use authority approved type of plugs and
extension cords. Total appliances current
consumption should not exceed the approved
rating of one socket outlet
Do NOT use frayed electrical cable.
Ensure all electrical cable is well insulated and
4. Do not dispose flammable objects such as embers,
cigarette butts or lighted items into dustbin without
extinguishing them completely.
Do not leave cooking stoves and heated appliances
Make sure that food placed in the toaster and
microwave is not overcooked to the stage where it
burns and start a fire.
5. Ensure that the wires for TV and AV equipment
are tidy and well maintained at all times.
Do not run wires under carpet.
Always make sure that you get the right watt of
bulb for the table lamp since a higher watt might
heat the lampshade and cause a fire.
6. Never leave ironing or heated appliances
unattended since overheated fabric burns and can
cause a fire.
Never allow children to play with matches. Keep
matches away from children.
Seek professional help when repairing worn out
wires since wrongly or poorly repaired wires can
start a fire