1. Afghan Culture Day in DenmarkAuthor: Shakib A. Ataei | Location: Rådhuspladsen CPH | Date: May 15/ 2011
2. About this dayThis was the ﬁrst time such an Afghanevent took place in the heart ofCopenhagen.This was...A day for everbodyA day for AfghanistanA day for you, for me and for us.- by young afghans from AYAD.
3. Afghan Culture Day - Project & ProgramsAssociation Ayad held on Sunday 15th May 2011 Afghan Culture Day at City HallSquarein Copenhagen.Afghan fashion show, music, dance, lectures on Afghanistan, Afghan culture and history.PresentationAfghan Music (live)Afghan history / cultural development:Before the war, in the 50s and 60sDuring and after warAfghan culture elementsFashion ShowClassical musicAttan (Afghan folk dance)Afghan foodSports / Afghan GamesPhoto Exhibitions
4. Start of the day...
5. Ahmadshah Ahmedzay & Elaha Salik stood for the opening speech. Each word meant a lot, each word was justbeautiful. It was simple words, but it was all an Afghan would like to hear.
6. A. H. Guld & Tøj stood for exhibition of afghan clothes in amasing colors.
7. Omar Delsuz entertained us during the day with great afghan music.
8. The audince was supportive during the whole day. Everbody was satisﬁed.
9. The Afghan Food Ghabuli Palaw was served outside the tent. Shakib A. Ataei, Mujeeb Wasiq, Farhad jan, Kakajan from VikingeGryden standig behind the desk.
10. Basir jaan Khurrami performed with Martinez great rap music.
11. The talented young afghan boy Arash jaan performed with Tabla amazingly.
12. The audience seemed to be happy, clapping and smiling.
13. There were so crowded with people inside the tent, that some people trying to see the ongoing Attan show fromoutside.
14. Ahmadshah jaan & Khalid jaan dancing in the last minutes.
15. Tanks toAYAD for an amazing day.Ahmadshah Ahmedzay for managing theproject.Nissar jaan ( Vice President of AYAD) forhis time.Thanks to all the girls and the boys thatgave their time for this day and not beenmentioned.Thanks to all of those that made thisevent possible. Thanks for Everything.