• The candidate must have obtained degree
through Graduation from recognized
university or equivalent. The age eligibility will
be from 18 to 27 year.
3. Important Dates
Last Applying Date:
• 14 February, 2014
Tentative Examination Dates:
• Tier I exam dates - 27 April 2014 and 4 May
• Tier II exam dates - 30 August 2014 and 31
Tier III - Interview
4. Exam Syllabus for Tier I
• The SSC exam will ask questions on various sections as –
• General Intelligence and logical Reasoning – 50 Marks
• General English – 50 Marks
• General Awareness – 50 Marks
• Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
• The duration of exam for general and reserved category
candidates is 2 hours, whereas for PH candidates will be
2 hours 40 minutes.
5. Exam Syllabus for Tier II
• Quantitative Abilities
• General English
Tier II - Marks and Exam Duration
• The Tier II exam will have each section
carrying 100 marks to be attempted in the
same 2 hours duration as of Tier I, while 2
hours 40 minutes for Physically Handicapped
will be allotted.
6. Tier – III
• This personal session will be a type of oral
test. Those candidates who cleared round I
and round II are to be called in Tier III test.
• It will judge you in person on the basis of
personality and speaking skills. This round will
also test your Computer skills.
7. 5 Important Examination Tips
1. To score high in all rounds, the candidate must
simultaneously keep abreast of current affairs through
News Channel, Newspapers, Magazines, and Mobile
Applications etc and not focus only on Subjective studies.
2. Those who feel they are weak in a particular section must
focus to obtain perfection in other sections.
3. Always glance the pattern, structure, type of questions etc
of previous year’s paper and practice them
4. Manage time, and enhance speed while maintain
accuracy in your answers.
5. Always be prepared in advance by reading in the
notification and the pre-requisites asked to bring in the