What’s next for healthcare information technology innovation?
- 294 views
This is a summary of a talk I gave at the Vanderbilt Healthcare Conference 2012 in Nashville. ...
This is a summary of a talk I gave at the Vanderbilt Healthcare Conference 2012 in Nashville.
It focused on answering a couple of key questions:
* What does innovation in healthcare mean?
* Where are the major areas in healthcare where innovation is required?
And had a few key takeaways:
* Understand health tech buy fallacies
* Understand PBU: Payer vs. Benefiter vs. User
* Understand why healthcare businesses buy stuff so you can build the right thing
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views