Be the first to like this
This is an opinionated look at why current health IT systems integrate poorly and how it’s a big opportunity for the systems integrators to profit from supporting the OSEHRA Community.
* EHRs are not the center of the healthcare data ecosystem.
* Applications come and go, data lives forever. He who owns, integrates, and uses data wins in the end.
* Never leave data in the hands of the application only.
* OSEHRA is major business opportunity for ISVs and systems integrators
* There’s nothing special about health IT data that justifies complex, expensive, or special technology.