Be the first to like this
This presentation was given at the Tenth Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference in Denver. It covers the following topics:
* Things that kill and harm human beings today are very different than just 100 years ago
* Health policy and payments are shifting to deal with new realities
* Marketplace and industry challenges for device vendors
* Why wireless connectivity is good business
* Why wireless connectivity is a disruptive innovation
Key takeaways include:
* Wireless is a business enabler but there’s a lot to consider.
* Hardware, sensors, and software are transient businesses but data lives forever. * He who owns, integrates, and uses data wins in the end.
* Data from devices is too important and specialized to be left to software vendors, managed service providers, and system integrators.