Slides: Severalnines ClusterControl 1.2.6 Webinar - May 2014
- 2,363 views
Webinar on release 1.2.6 of ClusterControl: ...
Webinar on release 1.2.6 of ClusterControl:
This release contains key new features (along with performance improvements and bug fixes), which are demonstrated live during the webinar.
* Centralized Authentication using LDAP or Active Directory
* Role-Based Access Control
* OpenStack: Galera Deployment Automation
* Hybrid setups with Galera and Asynchronous MySQL Replication
* Manage single instance MySQL Servers or existing MySQL Replication setups
Setting up, maintaining and operating a database cluster can be tricky. ClusterControl gives you the power to deploy, manage, monitor and scale entire clusters efficiently and reliably. ClusterControl supports a variety of MySQL-based clusters (Galera, NDB, 5.6 Replication) as well as MongoDB/TokuMX-based clusters.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views