The people around us. It doesn’t just impact our lives but our dreams impact the lives of our friends and families. If we have a dream to have kids then that impacts our choices, the people we see and our children.
Dreams affect our childhood. As kids we are filled with dreams of who we might become and who we hope to be. A child who’s dreams have been taken away from them is no longer a child.
Our dreams determine which path we will choose in life. They affect our decisions and the journeys we take throughout life.
When we achieve our dreams, it makes us happy. Take having children for instance. Our children make us happy day after day because they are our dreams.
If we don’t follow our dreams, we could be stuck at a boring job that we hate.
The pursuit of your dreams is essential to determining ones happiness. If one does not pursue their dreams, they may be left angry, sad or scared.
Our dreams impact our future. Whether we pursue our dreams or whether we let them slide will impact what will happen later in our lives.
Dreams impact the passion in our lives. The people who follow their dreams tend to be more passionate about their lives. If you are so passionate about something, you want to do that thing all the time. It becomes a dream of yours.
1. <ul><li>Max Serfaty </li></ul>
2. Family Family always impacts us, and we impact them
3. <ul><li>Childhood/ Innocence </li></ul>As children, we constantly aspire and dream…
4. <ul><li>Decisions </li></ul>They determine where we go Who we are
5. Why are we moving towards our dreams??
6. Why do something we hate?
7. We can be impacted in different ways
8. Do we hold on to our dreams, or do they fall away?
9. If you are passionate, stick with it!
10. Loss/Acceptance If we lose a dream, we grieve and move on
11. <ul><li>Artists at www.Deviantart.com </li></ul><ul><li>http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://rlv.zcache.com/gothic_girls_sunset_dreaming_poster-p228183694669861415td2h_210.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zazzle.com/subculture%2Bposters&usg=___a9fyW-e8be-a-hDGd7eVy0mV3A=&h=210&w=210&sz=16&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=sxmAcg2ueb5GeM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=106&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgirl%2Bsunset%2Bdreaming%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1 </li></ul><ul><li>http://or.ucr.edu/VCR/Centers.aspx </li></ul><ul><li>http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/182016/girl-walking-colorful-balloona.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/corbis/DGT558/girl-red-balloons_~42-17565736.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/117953088_e61b4c6f45.jpg?v=0 </li></ul><ul><li>http://www.workitmom.com/bloggers/workitmom/files/2008/04/woman-bored-at-work.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://www.thoughttheater.com/2006/07/ </li></ul><ul><li>http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/Mood-MSN-Display-Pictures-Screenshot-18417.html </li></ul><ul><li>http://www.mood-enrichers.com/mood-enrichers.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://ucdavismagazine.ucdavis.edu/issues/su07/graphics/FuturePower.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://store.drumbum.com/media/music-notes-bandana.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/09/fatale.jpg </li></ul><ul><li>www.Gettyimages.com </li></ul><ul><li>Some photos taken by family </li></ul>