ST KITTS & NEVIS
Presented by Serge Mango Advisors N.V.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS PASSPORT
The Economic Citizenship Program for St. Kitts and
Nevis was established in 1984 and provides the
following benefits :
• Citizenship for life, for applicant and all eligible
• Dual Citizenship is permitted, without the
requirement to notify the applicants home country,
and without any need for the applicant to reside in St.
• Passports will be issued to the applicant an all
eligible family members, and may be easily renewed.
VISA –FREE TRAVEL
Visa Free Travel to more than 80 countries including :
- Schengen Countries(24): Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain,
- Switzerland, Canada and United Kingdom
- British commonwealth countries (53) (the List do not include Hong Kong and
USA): Australia, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brunei, Cyprus,
Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Nauru,
New Zealand, Pakistan, Seychelles, St Vincent & the Grenadine, St. Lucia, Singapore,
Solomon Islands, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, UK etc……
- Reside in Most of CARICOM Member States(15): Haiti, Montserrat, Suriname,
- Caricom Associate Members(5): Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Island, Cayman
Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands
RESIDENCY & TAX
Full Residency Status and the right to work in St.
Tax Free Status on foreign income, capital gains, gift,
wealth and inheritance tax
• An application requires a non-refundable cash
payment of US$35,000 for a single applicant plus
US$15,000 for each dependent,
• Plus a US$3,500 fee for a background check on any
person included in the application, who is over 18 years
• In addition to the above fees are the associated legal
fees, notary fees, escrow fees and advisory fees
which will vary depending on the number of persons
included in the application
• Additional Requirements, the applicant must invest
a minimum of US$350,000 in government designated
real estate, among which there are some excellent real
• Please note that the investment required was increased
by the government from the old level of US$250,000 in
• We recommend that applicants employ the
services of a our Nevis based Lawyer to prepare
and expedite their application. As with other
citizenship programmes, the applicant will be subject to
a thorough background check, but are not required to
personally attend any interviews in St. Kitts/Nevis in
• The granting of citizenship is at the sole discretion
of the Government of St. Kitts & Nevis, and
therefore there is no guarantee that applicant will be
approved. However, as most applicants are carefully
screened by their lawyer prior to submitting an
application, applications are rarely refused.
• The approval process normally takes between 6 to
12 weeks, and on approval of the application
citizenship documents and passports are issued.
• Serge Mango Advisors can assist applicants in finding
government designated property that also meets the
applicants requirements. If necessary this can all be
done without the need for the applicant to personally
visit St. Kitts/Nevis.
Application Documents Required (1)
• Birth Certificate for each person in the application.
• Certified Copies of all persons Passport information
providing a photograph, signature, passport number and date
and place of issue are required. (color copies are preferred).
• Police Record/Certificate, stating that the applicant has no
• Marriage Certificate .Only required if the spouse is also
applying for citizenship.
• Divorce Certificate. Only required if your new spouse is
also applying for citizenship.
• Health Certificate. This certificate needs to show that the
applicant is not suffering from any contagious or
communicable disease, including HIV test. This certificate is
required for all persons in the application, both adults and
Application Documents Required (2)
• Affidavit of Support. This document is required only if the
application includes the applicants spouse and/or dependent
children. The affidavit needs to state that the applicant is
prepared to support the spouse and dependent children. If the
spouse has independent assets, and provides a Bank
Reference letter, the affidavit is required only for the children.
• 8 photos of each person in the application. There are
requirements for the photos
Application Documents Required (3)
• Bankers Reference. A bank reference is required for all
adult applicants including the spouse and any children
18 and over. The reference letter must state how long
the account has been maintained, the general level of
the account held and that the account relationship has
• A separate letter may also be submitted by an
accountant or stock broker if the applicant has
significant funds in trading or investment account.
Application Documents Required (4)
• Character Reference. Two original references of good
character are required for the applicant and each family
member of 18 years or older. The references must be
from either a doctor, lawyer, accountant, bank
manager, or other professional. The name, address
and phone numbers of the referees are required.
• Photographs: Eight passport size photographs are
required for each person in the application.
• A letter from the applicant giving authority for Serge
Mango Advisor N.V. and it retained lawyer to act on
MAKING AN APPLICATION
Contact Us if would like to apply for economic citizenship
of St. Kitts/Nevis and we will process your application
through our lawyer specializing in the Economic
SERGE MANGO ADVISORS N.V.
55, Welfare Road, Suite 12
Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
(599) 544 4106 Tel
(599) 544 4107 Fax