SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
The Custard Pi 5 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use the GPIO. ...
The Custard Pi 5 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use the GPIO.
1. The board simply plugs into the 26 way GPIO connector. Two power on LEDs are fitted to the 3.3V and 5V rails to confirm correct plug in.
2. The 8 pins of the digital I/O on the Pi are protected from accidental connection of a high voltage.
3. There are screw terminals provided for the 8 I/O to easily connect to external electronics and also to the 3.3V, 5V and 0V pins. The digital pins are: 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 22 and 7.
4. The 3.3 V and 5 V voltage rails have 100 mA multifuses fitted and are protected from over voltage.
5. This plug-in Custard Pi uses a stackable connector, so that other boards have access to the GPIO pins.