1. Key Takeaways The Start-up Of YouReid Hoffman & Ben Casnocha SeekingMasteryhttp://seekingmastery.wordpress.com
2. We all are Entrepreneurs We all have a will to create (businesses or a career) We all operate under the same conditions of uncertainty, fierce competition andscarce resources.
3. Your Competitive Advantage Your Assets (Hard & Soft) Your Competitive Advantage lies here. Your Market Aspirations Realities and Values
4. Adapt to Succeed In planning your career or business, use ABZ Planning. – Plan A: What you’re doing right now. – Plan B: Your next step. – Plan Z: If plans A and B don’t work, this is your fallback position.
5. It Takes a Network If you want to accelerate your career, and you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
6. Pursue Breakout Opportunities Successful professionals always have breakout projects that lead to unusual and rapid career growth.
7. Take Intelligent Risks Everything (including the status quo) is risky. Your short-term risks may increase your long-term stability.
8. Learn Forever Stop stockpiling facts. Learn how to access resources on-demand. Synthesize learning into actionable information.
9. Want to learn more? Read the Book!! SeekingMastery http://seekingmastery.wordpress.com